Part 4

-/-\-

In Ozpin's office the 4 were. Scraps, Glynda, Ozpin and finally (Y/n).

Ozpin:So (Y/n) care to explain who you really are?

(Y/n):I don't know. Some random kid with a mediocre semblance actually trying to see how Vale is?

Ozpin:Well then I'll have to stop you there, I...have lived in this world for a while now and I've never once heard of a semblance like yours and I do know the rules I suppose that semblances have. By my knowledge your semblance is impossible and you should fess up.

(Y/n) thought for a second which his hand to his chin.

(Y/n):Hmmmm...Nah honest to the god that doesn't exist that, that's my semblance.

There was a small pause until Glynda slammed on the desk.

Glynda:Just tell us already! We all know you're lying!

She said with an angered expression.

Ozpin:Ms. Goodwitch please clam down, and please do not slam on my desk again.

She took her hand off of the desk a bit embarrassed but still angry.

Ozpin:Now I'm sure you have your reasons for not telling us what your Real semblance is but could you at least tell us if it's your real semblance?

(Y/n):Hmmmm...mmmmm...Nope. It's not.

Ozpin:Thank you, now could you tell us where you're from?

He grew a small smirk.

(Y/n):Of course!

He said with a hand out.

(Y/n):I'm from a country called the U.S.

Ozpin:An acronym.

(Y/n):Yes it stand for The United States. The most advanced and powerful military in the world, ready to fight two wars back to back or at once.

Ozpin's brow went up.

Ozpin:Most powerful huh? Say I've never heard of it where might it be?

(Y/n):Hmmmm...Here!

He said while holding his hand up and a portal appearing to his world. He quickly noticed that him making a portal back home actually worked so he closed it immediately.

(Y/n):Heh yeah um don't worry about it.

Ozpin:What exactly was that?

Glynda:Yes please tell us!

She said rather surprised.

(Y/n):Well uh I guess that cats out of the bag. You see I actually died and got reincarnated into my 17 year old self after I died to a bomb...seems I also kinda got the mentality of a 17 year old too.

They were both confused.

Ozpin:Died? You seem fine...