Ex-Huntresses

(Excuse any grammar mistakes and yes I lied to myself and ended up making one literary not even 24 hours later, idk what's wrong with me! Leave me alone)

-/-\-

RWBY was looking at him in shock and a bit of anger. 

Weiss:What. Was. That!?

(Y/n):We-

Ruby:Was that Salem?! Didn't you kill her?!

(Y/n):No but I did something better, I made her my slave! Great right?

Salem:I'LL KILL YOU!

She got dragged into the dimension by Ozpin.

Blake:That's a pretty disobedient slave (Y/n). I know a thing or two, maybe I could teach you, with a...

She looks at Yang as she did too with a devious smirk and smexy eyes then back to him as if nothing.

Blaek:...Live subject.

She said making Yang shutter at the rather lewd but fantastic moments while the children were away.

(Y/n):Oh that would be amazing if you could Blake. Also, Ruby and Weiss when did you two even get together? I purposely didn't look into the future nor will I look in the past.

Ruby:Well after that big grimm Salem had summoned was killed by some big flashy explosions the grimm just seemed to stop and all that was left was the fighting between us. It was hectic but we got through it and along to way I stared to notice my snowflake was looking prettier that usual and from there is history.

She said while now holding Weiss's hand as they both had a small blush at the embarrassing memories they made while dating.

(Y/n):That's cute but I noticed you got some little gremlins.

They had no idea what that meant but they knew he was talking about Lily and Alder their  children.

Ruby:C'mon Lily, Alder. Say hi to... your uncle. 

She said while looking at Weiss who had a judging look and so did Yang and Blake.

Lily/Alder:Uncle?

Ruby:Ye-

Weiss:Yes your uncle. He's usually doing work and doesn't have a lot of time to spare but he's on break so he'll be taking care of you two for awhile.

She said looking at her team with a smirk and back at (Y/n) who put his hands in a plus sign with his middle and index fingers making smoke appear and soon a copy of himself.

(Y/n):I'm a bit old but I've got tricks up my sleeve I use when I was in the military.

The two ran to him and inspected the two of him.

Alder:If I join the military can I do it too?!

He put a hand on his head and ruffled his hair much like Qrow would Ruby.