13 . Stone heart

BaekHyun

BaekHyun

Something about this new guys kept itching my heart for no reason from the very first moment I saw them. They seem nice and pretty good guys , but still my heart isn't ready to accept the fact. I saw them walking towards our direction, as that Kris guy walked towards us, his gaze was glued upon me. I furrowed my eyes and stared at him, as he stood beside my place.

"Hey!" He said. I just held my hand for him, as he gave it a gentle shake followed by a soft stroke over my knuckles, rushing chills down my spine.

"Hi, Nice to meet ya. Welcome to our school." I invited him with my adorable smile, which made him shy. I heard someone clear their throat trying to get his attention away from me, and that's probably my sister. Just like how she thought, he looked over at him and his eyes went wide.

"Oww! Waaa! Wait! You guys look similar?" The look of bafflement on his face was priceless, that me and Kyung Soo silently chuckled as he walk up to Baek Hee.

"Yup! He's my .." He was interrupted by her.

"Twin brother." she said smiling cheekily. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Just brother." I corrected it.

"Hey Kris! Come over here." Luhan the deer boy called him from behind, as he sat beside the other newbie. Giggling to myself, I turn back and laughed along with Kyung Soo. "Hey hey! Stop it. Your sister might find it out. Just don't act." he said trying to control his laugh. I nodded and closed my mouth.

"He was handsome and so I was trying to get close to him. Is that wrong?" I said smirking, earning a groan from him.

"Poor Channie." He said pouting, as I laughed at his reaction and then suddenly his smile soon faded and his face looked keen enough concentrating over something. I was confused at first, but then I realized looking back at my sister and the other boys talking to the newbies.

But the one who was leaning in between the two of us. "You can join our team and we shall do it together, about the music fest I mean." I wondered why he has to blush like that, when the one was talking to was actually me?!

"Well... Someone is in their dream world I guess." I said placing my arm over his shoulder, which made him blush even more.

"Am I interrupting you guys?" Jong In asked leaning forward to us, as his head popped in front between the two of us. I giggled when I looked Kyung, who was frozen already.

"Nop! Is there something you wanna tell?" I asked smiling at him.

"We need to beat the band from 'Han's high school' this time as we are losing it every year. Practice well and do your best." He said looking at me as I nodded in agreement showing a thumps up made him chuckle and then he turns towards Kyung Soo's direction.

"You too." he was completely hypnotized and didn't move. I tried controlling my laugh and watched him nodding at his statement.

* * *