28 . My angel

I closed my eyes as I landed on my knees face palmed and cried out loud

I closed my eyes as I landed on my knees face palmed and cried out loud. I can't bare it up. It's literally hurtful to see all these. Suddenly we heard loud voices heading towards our direction. I raised my head up and looked over at the direction where it came from.

I saw Tao and Luhan rushing to us furiously. As they got closer to us, Tao noticed Kris already lying down made him speechless. He closed his mouth with his palm and started sobbing.

"Wae? WAE?" He shouted looking at all of us. I sniffed after crying hard. He walked towards Kris, and landed on his knees beside him. He gradually touched his chest and wept.

"I am sorry Kris. I couldn't come and save you on time." He cried. I saw his eyes turning red as he got raged and balled a fist reaching Chanyeol. He grabbed him by his collar and pushed him over the wall, made the bricks shattered into pieces.

"Why the fuck you did that? WHAT DID HE EVEN DO TO YOU CHANYEOL?" He shouted at him. Chanyeol kept his expressions unchanged and blind, as he pulled off Tao's hand from his collar looking down at him.

"Is there anything he hasn't done?" He asked him softly. "He kidnapped BaekHyun and tried to kill him. What do you say now? Still he is good to you?" He continued. Tao sighed and let out a quick smirk.

"He is good to me." Tao said. "Because it wasn't him who tried to kill him." He added. It startled me hearing something I was expecting.

"What?" I breathed out as I looked at him.

"Kyung Soo ah? I know you are aware of the red forces. He is one of us too." Luhan said, which literally shocked me and the rest of the guys. "Wait what?" He alarmed. Luhan walked over to the middle of the room and glanced at BaekHee.

"Yes." He settled.

"But why he has to kill him, when he was sent to save BaekHyun?" I asked him infuriated.

"It was because of Luna." He added.

"Luna? You know about Luna? You have met her?" I asked him, which made him turn over to my side. He nod his head and said,

"Yes! Kris has been under her curse because he fumed her when she asked him to do the favour she said, as he refused to do it knowing she was an evil. All these days, he was fabricated in a spell bound following her orders." He said.

"I... I am sorry Lu. I wouldn't have done this if I had known about this earlier." Chanyeol worried as he looked at Kris.

"It's ok Chanyeol. But still I am angry on you." He said with a frown, as we watch Tao pressing Kris's head over his chest and wept.

"So, it wasn't him who kidnapped Baekhyun?" Sehun asked Luhan.

"Yes. There is a lot I need to talk about but before that, I want Kris back alive. And about Baekhee..." I looked at him deeply.