31 . Eighteen

Kyung Soo

Kyung Soo

"Guys! Oppa is awake." Shon said looking around searching for us, as I was taking a nap lying on the sofa, as I looked at her. "Can you hear me? Oppa please speak up." She said shaking his hand. I got up from the chair walked over to the bed and stood beside him.

He fluttered opened his eyes slowly as he looked at Shon. The rest of the guys rushed to the room, and stood around the bed in circle. "Wen.... Wendy? What you are doing here?" He trembled blinking slowly trying to get a clear vision.

"Oppa! I came here as soon as I heard about your status. Are you alright now? Do you feel any pain?" She asked worriedly.

"No! I don't feel like anything happened to me. I am completely alright." He said with his bold voice, a sigh of relief escaped my lips as I looked at Jong In who was smiling from the other side of the bed.

"Thank god!" Sehun muttered.

It took us few minutes, to rest him and let him get out of his long slumber. The rest of the guys went for preparing food and others, while I, Shon and Jong In sat there looking after Kris.

"Hyung! We are sorry and also on behalf of Chanyeol. He felt so bad for attacking you, because none of us knows the truth until Luhan told us about it." I said looking deep i n his eyes. He held my hand and smiled.

"It's alright, Kyung." He said showing his weak smile. "I am sorry too. I shouldn't have hurt him. I couldn't control myself, as Luna completely took over me. I was screaming and shouting inside for help, but what all I did was out of control. She hypnotized me and used me as her slave to kill Baek Hyun. I feel so bad about him." He said frowning.

"It's okay, hyung. I am glad you are back to normal now." I admitted.

"Oppa? Do you know anything regarding the diamond chest?" Shon asked him out of blue. I looked at her, as she stared at me and Jong In for a while, then back at Kris.

"Diamond chest? The one to gather the red forces?" He asked her. She shook her vigorously.

"Yes. You know?" She asked him with hope.

"I am not sure about it, but I know someone who knows about it very well." He said.

"Who?" She was so eager, as she leaned forward.

"Chanyeol." He said.

* * *

Chan Loey

I sat on the chair adjacent to my girlfriend, who was busy curling and playing with a pink strip of satin ribbon with her little fingers, trying as best as she can to avoid me since the fight. I rested my head over my palm watching her every cute move.

Then Jong In walked towards our direction, and sat beside her. I grinned at him. "Hey! Baby?!" He greeted her. Fuck! Baby? She smiled at him showing her ever so ethereal smile. I felt invidious, sniffing my breath twice, getting his attention over me. And yea he did, with a smile.