36 . Beautiful Goodbye

Baek Hee

Baek Hee

"The diamond chest is within... BaekHee." He stammered looking away. The unexpected bombshell, formed the scowl over the entire room. I felt Baek hyun's grip loosened from me as he pulled off and looked at them.

"What? No! It can't be." Luhan oppa exclaimed in disbelief. I scooted leaning on the chill concrete wall behind.

"Baek Hee's heart is the diamond chest that can coalesce our powers and kill Luna." Kyung Soo said looking down at me, which made the rest to follow his gaze and landed on mine.

"Wha... What are you saying Kyung?" Xiumin oppa grimaced shaking his head in disappointment. "Is it even possible?"

"I am worried as well. We don't know what to do." He glowered, not wanting to look at me in my eyes. "If she does gathering our powers all together by her heart, then she might die. It's dangerous!" Kris Oppa said walking over to me.

"Yes! But we've got no other way." Kyung Soo said puckered brow.

"No! We don't want to lose her. I won't let her do that." Baek Hyun cried l, grabbing my hands shielding with his warm arms and cried over my shoulder. I looked down at him, as a soft smile escaped my lips.

I lifted his chin up to meet mine and said, "I'll do it." I assured showing a weak smile.

"Baek Hee?" He cried.

"I'll do it myself. You don't have to worry about me. If killing me is the only way to destroy that witch and to bring us both out of the curse then, I won't hesitate to do it. Baekhyun ah! You've done a lot to me in my life. Please! Let me do this thing for one last time with all my heart, and if I do so the world will be free from this witch. Please?" He frowned weeping harder before turning back to the guys with his hands still clutched to mine.

"Why can't I sacrifice my life instead? I'll do it for her. Please?" He asked glancing at the rest of the boys, as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Baek Hyun ah? We can't do it like that, since Baek Hee owns the heart of an angel with numerous combined powers, but in case of you, you only have the powers of light. So it's not possible for you to bare up holding all the powers, though you both are born to the same angel." Baek Hyun turn back to me pulling my hands closer to his chest.

"Nooo! I can't and won't let this happen to her at any cause." He cried, which made me cry even more.

"Baek Hyun please?!" I whimper, watched him put his head on my hand and cried. He sniffed twice before getting up and walked over to the boys. Just then I noticed the absence of Loey.

Lay called him, who was standing crying at the corner of the room alone facing the other side. I bit my lower lips forbidding the fact. I watched him wiping off the tears before turning back and walked towards my direction.