Maka x Soul part 3!

Yet again thank you for reading this. Not  many people at my school read this, but thankfully I have a good friend of mine that is really nice, she is KILLME_smut_BHNA! She has also published her story it's called "Save Me (Bakuhoe x Reader)". So if you could do me a solid go and read her story along with mine! Thank you and enjoy.

The next day came and Maka was on her bed (also Souls... a little) cuddling up with Soul! Soul was still awake and was blushing like crazy! He was thinking about what happened last night! He could remember Maka kissing his neck! He didn't notice that she was faking being drunk! "S-s-Soul", she said as she woke up. "Hey Maka how you feeling ", Soul said looking at her with a happy look. "I'm fine but still sleepy", she said. Then she fell back asleep.

Awwww it must be so cute to see Maka sleeping on your lap Soul?JUST KISS HER ALREADY!!!!😽😻😍😘😗😙😚☺️ Or more if you know what I mean HINT HINT!🍆👌

It was in the afternoon and Soul was making lunch for him and Maka. Maka woke up and went out her bedroom. Blair was of course trying out her charm on poor Soul.

 "B-b-b BLAIR IM TRYING TO MAKE MAKA SOME FOOD BEFORE SHE WAKES UP!!!", Soul said but it was too late

 "B-b-b BLAIR IM TRYING TO MAKE MAKA SOME FOOD BEFORE SHE WAKES UP!!!", Soul said but it was too late... Maka came into the room and pulled Blair by the shirt and said "GO DO THAT TO MY DAD!! I DONT THINK HE'S HAD A SLUT IN HIS HOUSE INTIL LAST SUNDAY!!!". "B-b-but Maka-chan I want to be with Soul today! You had your time last night!".

Ok now that I think about it, that was a solid burn from the furry.

"PLEASE DONT KICK ME OUTSIDE!!!! ILL DO ANYTHING!!!!!",Blair said. "Anything?",asked Maka,"YES ANYTHING!", "anything?", "YES!".Maka saw this as an opportunity for something extremely terrible! "Ok then, wash all my laundry ALONG with Souls. Then clean up your room, along with the bathroom, dishes and towels. Then pay a visit to my Dad and tell him to stop fucking texting me!". Surely Blair tried to use her charm on Maka, but it ultimately failed...

 Surely Blair tried to use her charm on Maka, but it ultimately failed

"Ok fine",said Blair in a sad tone. Then she got to work. Of course she didn't know how to clean ,Maka always did it. So Maka had to judge her any time that she did something wrong. Trust me she really sucks at cleaning. 

Mmmmmm, what's that smell, Soul are you cooking?" Maka asked

Mmmmmm, what's that smell, Soul are you cooking?" Maka asked. "Yes, I also made your favorite.",Soul answered. He knew that Maka's favorite food was tacos 🌮!

Yay me and Maka have something in common!

"You know Soul about last night-", but before she could finish Soul said " you were faking, I know". Maka's eyes widened. She didn't think that Soul knew she was faking being drunk. 

Thank you for reading so far and thank all of you for your support! I will take a short break to cool off and write my next chapter soon! For the  meantime you can read whatever love story you want!! Intill we meet again! Bye!