MAKA X SOUL PART 4!!!

Hey guys I'm back! Here to give u a winter adittion of Maka x Soul! Hope you guys enjoy!

"W-w-w-what! You knew I wasn't drunk!!", Maka said with a surprised tone in her voice. " of course I  knew,  you act differently when your drunk",Soul said."How?"..."I can tell, sure you act weird , but at least you are a bit sane. But when you are not drunk you act like a total fricking idiot. And honestly... you were acting like a fricking idiot last night, kissing my neck and all."!

Why do I make sick BURNS!! Anyway, Soul you know you liked it!

Then Maka slapped Soul right on the face! What she didn't know was that it turned Soul on! He always liked it when Maka slapped him, it was his thing. "I-i-I need to go to the room for a bit!" He said with a worried look on his face. Kind of like this 😥, but blushing or mabie it was Maka's handprint on  the right side of his face. Either way both you and I know he was turned on. "Are you okay Soul? Half of your face is red? Did I hit you that badly?",Maka said blocking Soul from going into the bedroom. "I-I'm fine just please let me into t-the room!", "Soul your liar! I'm trying to help you!", "please just move", "NO I WONT!"! After Maka said that it became silent... Maka's face was covered in anger. Soul lunged forward and hugged her, and whispered  into her ear "I'm fine Maka just let me go into the room and let me cool off so I don't hit you...". Soul then let go of her and Maka let him though, but before she did that she kissed him on the mouth for a few seconds. Then Soul went into the room with Maka's lipstick on his mouth and blushes all over his face.

     "Soul, Soul!!! It's Christmas!!",Maka said in the doorway. Soul got up out of his bed and walked to her, she was smiling mischievously and was pointing upward. Soul looked up...  MISTLETOE!!!  He grabbed Maka, and kissed her on the lips!

Sorry if most of this is isn't really about Christmas, but you know what! I worked hard!!!