Maka x Soul Part 6

When we left Maka and Soul just got home after having "a couple" of drinks. Little update on the smut I am going to write it because my friend is busy.so instead I'll try my best to write it ( by the way I am writing smut for the first time so please, if this turns out as shit then please don't send me hate mail).

     When they got home Maka collapsed, so Soul picked her up bridal style. But his left hand went somewhere he didn't intend to put it ~hint hint~. Soul then herd a small moan, one that most people wouldn't hear, but at that time Maka's mouth was by his ear. He dropped her on the bed, and was beginning to go to the living room. But before he could leave the front of the bed, Maka grabbed him put her arms around his neck, and put her lips into his. And then she pulled him onto the bed so that she was laying on top of him. She then slowly inserted her tongue into his mouth.

     At that time Blair was walking into the house from whatever the hell she does in her free time. She herd moans coming from Soul and Maka's room. She slowly opened there door and saw that Maka was taking off soul's shirt and Soul was taking off Maka's shirt. They both didn't notice that Blair was in the room. She walked out of the room saying " That lucky  BITCH,  I wish I was Maka". " You wish you were Maka why?", said a  familiar voice coming from the front door. IT WAS MAKA'S DAD, DEATH SCYTHE!!! He walked in the living room and saw Blair coming out of there room.

   "N-n-n-n-nothing!", Blair said as her sweat went down her forehead. "If there's nothing wrong then you wouldn't mind if I took a look", Death Scythe said as he was walking to the bedroom. " NO NEED TO LOOK IN THERE THEIR JUST PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!", "Oh,really?", "YES REALLY!","Okay but just to make sure I'm going to check". Death scythe changed his arm into a scythe and walked to the room. Blair stopped him when he was too close to the door. All he did was push her aside so that she fell on her butt. He put his ear against the door, not knowing that the door was a little bit open ( just a tiny crack) her herd two people moaning. " HE BETTER NOT BE DOING WHAT I  THINK HE'S DOING!!". Then the door slammed open and he saw that Maka and Soul were in there undergarments. They didn't notice until he yelled " WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY GIRL YOU CHEEP ASS, DAUGHTER FUCKING HOMO!". Maka quickly grabbed the sheet and covered herself up.

     " DAD GET THE FUCK OUT OR I WILL KILL YOU IN 5 SECONDS FLAT! YOU KNEW THAT THIS WAS COMING, BUT YOU DIDNT CARE ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BREAK UP WITH HIM! BUT I DIDNT! I LOVE HIM AND YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT! SO GET OUT OF MY, NO OUR HOUSE, AND LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE! AND STOP GOING IN PLACES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! GO NOW DICK HEAD AND LEAVE US ALONE!"!

Yay I did something! So how was it make sure to like and comment! Also I am asking all of you for what I should do in the next episode! See you soon!