Maka x Soul Part 10

50 minutes earlier Blair's P.O.V

        I was sitting by the strange woman on the couch, she was currently reading a book . I hope that distracted her from the squeaks and moaning coming from Maka and Soul's Bedroom. If she did hear it, it clearly didn't mind her. I thought I would say something.... but what. Before I could speak she said " so how are you...", I responded "I'm ok.........", "how long do you think this will go on for?", "a good hour or so", "ok then". 30 minutes passed by and there was a complete silence. " WoW tHaT gAmE oF pAtTy CaKe Is SuRe TaKiNg A wHiLe HuH!!!", I said without trying to tell the woman what they were doing. "Maka is 18, and Soul's 19, I doubt their playing patty cake...".

    Regular P.O.V

Maka walked out of the room and ...

"MOM!!???", she ran back into her room and put on a pair of clothes quickly. She ran back out to see the woman who looked like this....

 She ran back out to see the woman who looked like this

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!"Maka said in shock."I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN 14 YEARS!!!". Soul thought that she was being harmed, so he opened the door as quick as he can and ran into the living room.... without any clothes.........

SOUL YOU DUMB CUTE IDIOT!!! DO YOU NOT THINK WITH YOUR HEAD!!!