The truth

Everyone turned facing Y/n as soon as the kids were in a room playing. Y/n was confused and started looking down when everyone looked at her in unison. It was quite creepy
The only other confused person was the mistress. Jimin has not married her yet apparently, not sure why.

"Whats going on" said a stern strong voice which belonged to a man you have never seen. He stood in front of Jimin's girlfriend. She looked shocked and scared with a hint of confusion.

Jimin laughed and shook the man's hand. Y/n was very confused at this point. "What are you doing here, your supposed to be in jail" shouted the girl. The man smirked and that is when the truth was revealed.

The child was not Jimin's but the mans. He was in jail so the girl used Jimin. All this time they knew nothing until the man was released and found out the truth, that he has a son. He was baffled but quite happy he has a son, what broke him was another man was raising him because of his selfish, despicable girlfriend.

The police came and arrested the girl for murder. Who? Murder of the mans mother. Yes she killed her boyfriends mother so the mother does not tell Jimin anything. This hit you all hard.

They took her away and everyone started leaving to give you and Jimin some space. The man went with the officers and your friends and family took the kids out.

"Y/n" Jimin sighed looking at you smiling sweetly.

"As much as i believe the truth, you still cheated on me Jimin" you stuttered the words looking down broken.

He was not giving up, he will fight for you he has been waiting for you for years, and he will not let you go this time.

He pulled your arms and kissed you...