the hazbin hotel

You all look up to see a big Victorian style hotel it had big red letters saying 'HAZBIN HOTEL' you all sigh and go into the hotel there was barely anyone there except the staff. You three a girl with blond hair pale skin big eyes and wearing a suit. She looks at the three of you and says "Hi! Welcome to the hazbin hotel!" Alexander says "hello umm miss? Me and my sister and Marco would like jobs hear is there any available?..." you swear you saw her eyes turned into stars and said "of course! At the hazbin hotel we always would like help! Come into my office please."

(In charlies office)

The girl said her name was charlie and right now she was asking names are and your skills and lots more stuff. When you three told what you guys do she screamed and said! "Oh my lucifer! You are y/n, alexander, and marco! You guys are really famous down here we thought you would go to heaven! What happend???" Marco told her what happend and why your here before marco could say anything else you heard knocking on her door and a man with a statically voice saying. "Oh charlie do you need help!~" and the door opened to a man with pale skin, red deer shaped hair with black tips and small antlers, wearing a red striped suit, wearing a monocle. Charlie smiled and said "yes actually alastor, these three are going to be working here could you show them there rooms?" The man you assumed to be alastor said "of corse, come you three" he pointed at the three of you with his microphone. You three followed him until alexander walking to his room then maros then you alastor talked to you until he brought you to your room when you went to turn the nob he said "goodnight darling~" this made you blush and walk into the room.

(After alastor bringing you to your bedroom)

You went into the bathroom to use it. When you were done and washing your hands you looked into the mirror to see your reflection you had (h/c) deer shaped hair that turned red at the ends and you had pale (s/c) skin red eyes and had a black bowtie on and wearing a all red suit (without stripes like alastors) you sighed and flopped on the bed until you heard a knock on the door. You walked to the door to reveal alastor holding pajamas he smiled and handed you the pajamas and said "since you dont have any other clothing I decided to get some for you" you smiled and felt your own face heat up and said "thank you alastor" he said goodnight and walked away. You walked away and changed. You turned on the tv and really all there was on, was horror movies wich you loved and you went into bed and fell asleep.