Someones excited~♥ (LEMON WARNING!!)

(Btw alastor is not a asexual in this chapter, and his antlers are sensitive in this chapter and his tail)

You and alastor were watching a horror movie and alastors head was on your lap and you were stroking his hair, he loved when you touched his hair and you loved it because he would purr cutely. You were watching the movie when a jumpscare happened "!!!!" This caused you to jump, accidentally touching his antlers (alastors antlers are sensitive in this book XD) this caused him to accidentally moan but as soon as it started it stopped, he put his hands over his mouth. This made you chuckle "I guess you like that huh Al?~♥" he blushed hard, nodding. You continued to stroke his antlers, he moaned softly "m-mph!~♥" he bit his lip. You continued this while smirking. He moaned loudly "p-please...!~♥" I stopped stroking his antlers and whispered in his ear "is deer daddy in heat?~♥"

(Alastors pov)

I was overpleasured by y/n stroking my antlers, I couldn't stop moaning "p-please...!~♥" I moaned out, y/n stopped stroking my antlers and she whispered in my ear "is deer daddy in heat?~♥" I blush hard, nodding. Y/n smirked at this and kissed me and I melted into the kiss I felt myself go hard...... (Wtf did I just write!? XD) my face flushed in embarrassment and y/n noticed this and said "well someones exited~♥" she got up and flipped positions, and y/n was ontop of me and she licks her lips, she kisses me and I couldn't help but blush, my member popped out of my pants "!!!!" I blush harder than ever, "well someone is excited~♥" y/n said, grabbing the base of my member and stroking it (T^T) "a-ah!~♥" I moaned loudly, y/n started to lick the tip of my member "m-mweh!~♥" I moaned loudly, y/n continued this until I came, she licks up all my c*m (oh god kill me XD) I pant softly, and y/n took off her panties and sat on my lap and her flower was against my member (flower AKA womanhood) and she placed herself onto my member "!!!!" I grabbed y/n waist for support, she moved up and down and moaned loudly, I moaned loudly too, y/n sticked out her tounge and her pupils turned into hearts, and she held my shoulders for support, I started to move her up and down and she moaned more "D-daddy!~♥" she moaned out loud, and this caused me to move her faster, she moaned loudly and came. I pulled out of her and released onto her stomach, panting. "H-holy shit....~♥" I pant out, I snap my fingers and our 'mess~' was cleaned up. I snuggled up against y/n, pulling the blanket over us "thanks for the fun time~" I said, kissing her forehead and later we both fell asleep.

(Okay, so yeah im so sorry that this lemon sucks...... and I wanted to do it by alastors pov. But yeah I'll try to be updating more often, good night guys! :3)