My love, my darling, my everything~ (LEMON)

Ok so I know I haven't been updated so im sorry and also! I got a 90% percent on the test YEEEEE!!!! And I would like to shout out to @dragonqueen145 for wishing me luck on the test so thanks! Hope you enjoy this book and its not safe for childred and have a Merry Christmas!
-----------------

Info:

Its been a couple of mounths since you and alastor have been dating and its Christmas eve!

Now with the real story:

You and the crew where decorating a Christmas tree (husk is drinking spiked eggnog at the bar) charlie was wearing a ugly Christmas sweater and you where wearing one to with vaggie and of course angle dust but of corse it said somthing lewd.... alastor and you where finishing up the tree until you heard a ahem you looked up to see alastor smirking and you noticed a mistletoe hanging above you two before you could react alastor pulled you into a kiss you blushed bright red and you saw from behind alastor, angle had a fishing rod in his hand smirking. You closed your eyes and melted into the kiss....

Later after the Christmas party:

Alastor brought you to your room and before you could go in he held your hand when you looked at alastor he said "darling did you like the kiss?~" this made you blush and all you could do is nod he smirked and said "good~" he took you into the room and pinned you to the bed and alastor said "I hope I make you feel pleasured~" he kisses you again and you melted into the kiss it got rougher he stopped kissing you and he took off your sweater and threw it somwhere he went down and started to kiss your neck he started to lick down to your collor bone and started to nibble and suck on it you let out a moan Your face was so damn hot you could cook a damn breakfast sandwich on it. He stopped and looked and you and said "I marked you" you smiled but then stopped and you said "hey your still dressed alastor and im shirtless over here!" He chuckled and said "oh deer your so impatient~" you laughed at his pun. He took off his clothes, he had a well toned body and quite buff but not to buff. He pinned you back on the bed but he let go of one hand and slid his own at the hem of your jeans and took them off, then he slid down to your legs and hummed in delight and said "oh my your already soaking I didn't even start yet!" He then started to lick up your thigh and when he got to your woman hood he looked at you to get permission you nodded he smiled and started to lick your woman hood you moaned softly as he continued. He continued and you started to feel a knot form in your stomach but then he stopped you moaned at the loss of friction he pulled out his girth it was at least 8 inches you gulped he smiled and asked "virgin?" You nodded, he leaned down to your ear and said "i'll be gentle love~" then he started to push in, it hurted like hell tears swelled in you eyes and alastor was softly hushing you to calm down then when he was fully in he waited for you, you decided to move you're hips and you moaned loudly this signaled him to move each thrust he made you moand he moaned along to and he got faster you started to feel the knot again it felt like it was about to burst alastor moved faster when you moaned loud cumming he pulled out and release his load on you, you got up and looked at alastor and said "t-thanks alastor but u-um I gotta shower do you mind?" He smiled and said "no problem dear!" He kissed your head and you went to the bathroom ti take a shower and alastor went to his room to shower and when you where both done you guys snuggled together in his bed.
----------

Did I do good? Sorry if this is bad guys this is meh first lemon.