Chapter 14

It was about half past noon (give or take a few minutes) and Jai and I were sat around the kitchen table waiting for Beau to arrive. I’d hoped to spend most of the day with him, however his brothers called and insisted that his presence during the filming of the new Janoskians video was mandatory, and he looked so enthusiastic about the whole thing that I couldn’t find it in me to stop him. The sudden interruption of a car honking outside of the building caused both Jai and I to spring from our seats in a bit of a panic.

“It’s probably just Beau, he’s too lazy to come all the way up here and get me himself,” Jai explained, laughing.

Sure enough, at that very moment, Jai’s cellphone lit up with a phone call from “Shithead Brooks”, which he ignored and shoved back into his pocket.

“It’s definitely Beau,” he stated as he pulled me in for a hug.

“Text me when you’re done, I want to see you tonight if you’re not out filming too late,” I mumbled into his chest.

“I shouldn’t be more than a few hours. You can come round to mine for movies tonight if you’d like? We won’t have as much, erm…freedom as we do here but there’s tons of food and my brothers usually provide decent entertainment.”

“Works for me, babe,” I said, reaching up on my tiptoes to give him a quick kiss before he headed out the door.

I sighed as I shut the door behind him, not entirely happy with the fact that I would be spending the rest of the day by myself. The only downside to my relationship with Jai was that I hadn’t had much of an opportunity to get to know anyone else aside from his friends and family. I realized that I was somewhat in need of a bit of female company; I was craving it.

Sadly, however, there wasn’t much I could do about my current friendless situation. Internally whining about it wasn’t getting me anywhere, if anything it was just depressing me. I huffed out a breath and grabbed one of my favourite novels from its place on the coffee table before sitting down on the couch and wrapping my favourite red blanket around my shoulders. A quiet afternoon immersing myself in the fictional world of literature was a sure-fire way to cheer myself up.

Several hours later

A sharp knocking on the door pulled me from my concentration. I’d spent the entirety of the afternoon holed away from reality with my book, not realizing how much time had actually been passing. A glance at the clock told me it was about 7pm. I set the novel that my hands had practically become glued to down on the table in front of me (being sure to mark my page) and pried myself off the couch so I could shut up the now impatient knocker at my door.

I opened it to find a worried looking Jai, his hand raised to knock again.

“Hey babe, why do you look so stressed?” I asked him, reaching up to hug him.

“Val, I’ve been calling your cell for two hours now. I thought something had happened to you, why didn’t you answer?”

“Wait, what? Why have you been calling me for two hours? Oh, shit, that’s right! I was supposed to come over for movies tonight! God, Jai, I’m so sorry! I just started reading this book and I ended up losing track of time and just wow I’m so s-“

My embarrassing tirade of an apology was cut short by a kiss being planted firmly over my mouth.

“It’s okay, babe. I’m just happy you’re okay. You had me pretty worried,” he whispered into the kiss.

Pulling back, he grabbed me by the hand and led me out into the hall towards the elevator.

“Beau’s waiting for us out front,” he explained.

Sure enough, his older brother sat out front of the building in his silver car. I noticed, though, that a small dent now decorated the front fender from his run in with Skip’s fence. The mental image of that incident made me laugh. There was never a shortage of entertainment with this lot.

“So have you decided on what movie we’re watching?” I asked as we arrived at the brooks residence.

“S’not his pick tonight, love,” answered Beau. “It’s mine and we’re watching Transformers one and two.”

“I love those movies! Megan Fox is amazing in them!”

“You know, I’m just starting to like you more and more as time goes on, Valerie,” Beau said, laughing, as he slung his arm around my shoulders playfully.

I sat down on the couch in their living room beside Jai and snuggled into his open arms while Beau shoved the DVD into the player. I tried to concentrate on the movie, but this task became increasingly difficult due to the fact that Jai continued to rhythmically stroke my thigh at an agonizingly slow pace, and to top it all off I could feel the hardness of his semi-erection in my back. His hands continued to work their way higher until they reached the very apex of my thighs, before he finally settled in and rested his fingers on the inside of my leg, dangerously close to my crotch. I could feel my panties dampen slightly.

Two could play at that game, though. I leaned back and tilted my head into his line of sight, biting my lip as seductively as I could manage. While doing so, I gently adjusted my position so I was seated in his lap, and proceeded to swivel my hips in circular motions right over top of his erection. His sharp intake of breath made me smile.

The grin disappeared immediately, however, when Jai’s hand moved from my thigh to rest directly over top of my panties. He started rubbing softly over my sweet spot, and I felt my breath rate quicken. I glanced over at Luke and Beau, scared that they might have taken notice to the risky interaction that was taking place between their brother and I, however Luke was (thankfully) asleep and Beau was entranced in the sight of Megan Fox’s nearly naked tits on screen.

I whimpered almost inaudibly as Jai’s probing fingers slipped beneath the fabric of my black underwear and ran up the length of my slick center. My entire body bowed towards his, surrendering to his expertise. He slipped one inside of me and curved it upwards before drawing it back out. He re-entered again with two this time. I had to bite the flesh of my cheeks and clamp my lips together to hold back the moans that threatened to escape my throat as he twisted his fingers around and pumped them rigorously inside of me.

I looked at him with wide, terrified eyes as I hung on the precipice of an orgasm, not wanting to embarrass myself in front of his family. He understood immediately and offered three fingers from his free hand to me. I took them into my mouth and sucked and bit on them as I allowed my body to succumb. It took me until the closing credits of the first movie to calm down and catch my breath. I jumped up as soon as I saw the first of the names scrolling down the screen, grasping the first opportunity I could find to get the hell out of there. I knew things would only get more intense if I stayed for a second movie.

“I have to go home,” I announced as I stood up from Jai’s lap.

“Aw but it’s movie night, you can’t leave until we’re done!” Beau whined in the voice of a child.

I laughed. “Sorry, Beau, but I have to, um, be up early in the morning so I can’t stay any later.”

“Fine, but you’re taking a rain check!”

“Sounds good,” I replied.

“I’ll walk you home, babe,” Jai said to me as I gathered my things at the front door.

“I think you owe me that much,” I said as I turned around to face him.

“Hey, I just gave you an orgasm, I don’t owe you a thing,” he whispered into my ear.

I smiled and shook my head at him in a mixture of adoration and disbelief. “Maybe I’ll return the favour tonight,” I whispered mischievously in return.

He grinned and grabbed my hand as the two of us stepped out the door.