Chapter 41.

*   *   *   *

I was on my computer working on an animation, motivation high but mood very low. That dream I had just felt too real, I swear it HAD to be real! But I have no physical signs of any of the injuries I obtained, which is total bullshit! My anger was quite apparent as I kept thinking angry thoughts to myself, although there's no point in doing that because it was just a dream.

"Get over it, Sarah. It was just a dream." I told myself.

"Oh was it?" A dark voice came from behind my office chair.

I froze. There is no way that I just heard that, I slowly turned my head to see who had spoken. To my horror, I saw the very same shadow bear from the 'dream'. I gasped and stood from my chair, hitting the wall behind me. He chuckled with a sinister smirk as he glanced at my computer screen, seeing the 3D animated scene I was working on.

"So THIS is what you do in your spare time? As interesting as it is, it's quite pathetic." Unicron said.

"What the FUCK are you doing in my house?" I growled.

He glanced at me, "My dear, you are not in your beloved home. You are trapped within your own mind, And the events prior were quite real. I am here due to small traces of Dark Energon still within you despite you attempting to be rid of it once again."

So all of that WAS real!! But wait...then that means I'm actually unconscious! Not to mention I now got another problem, Unicron in my head!

"Unicron, get the hell out of my mind." I said firmly.

"I'm afraid it does not work that way, human." The shadow bear was upon me in seconds, grabbing me by the throat.

I gasped and grabbed his arm, struggling to breathe. He leaned his face in closer to mine, only inches away from my nose. I could feel his hot exhale on my face, his breath smelled like the strong chemicals you'd find in cleaning products. His white pupils stared right through me.

"I will not leave simply by asking or demand, it will take much more than that. You stole my servant from my grasp, and for that I shall have recompense." Unicron whispered.

"Wh-What?" I stammered.

"I believe you will make an exceptional replacement, after all Primus himself said you were much like her." He chuckled.

Wait, Primus!! He told me I can call him for help if Unicron returned! But the bear squeezed my throat tighter and a gag escaped me, he was determined to keep me silent. His eyes never strayed from mine as he ran his fingers through my hair, him humming to himself.

"So delicate, so fragile. As is all life. Tell me, what is it like to look me in the eyes?" He asks, his voice soft but with a hint of evil.

I growled and went to punch him in the jaw, but he unfortunately caught my free hand with his.

"Ah ah, you will not attempt to strike your master in such a way." Unicron growled.

The shadow bear then threw me onto my bed, grunting as I saw Unicron glaring at me. But I could speak now.

"PRIMUS!!" I screamed.

Unicron leapt onto my bed and clamped his clawed hand over my mouth, raising the other looking to swipe them at me.

"SILENCE!" He roared.

Another black clawed hand grasped wrist and Unicron went flying into my dresser, splintering it into a million pieces. Primus stood overtop of the shadow bear, Unicron's eyes snapped open to see his adversary.