Chapter 06

No One's POV

Chaeyoung didn't notice that she slowly fall asleep on the sofa.

What a sleepyhead ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Chaeyoung wake up to pee. She went into the comfort room and start her business there. She was still halfsleep but when she saw the clock she gain her senses back.

"What?? It's already 5:00 pm? How come?" She scratch the back of her neck confused.

(๑•̌.•̑๑)ˀ̣ˀ̣

She's still sleepy but she need to cook as what she promised to Mina. For tonight's dinner she will be cooking something healthy, because Mina needs veggies and Chaeyoung wants Mina to have a healthy diet so she read the cookbook and find the recipe.

After she found the right recipe she prepare the ingredients and wash it. Then she cooked.

-LATER-

Chaeyoung is now done cooking the dish and now preparing the plating.

One-pan lemon herb salmon with veggies

"Finally, I'm done." She said lazily and walk to the living room and flop on the couch.

She take a glance at the clock. It says 6:30 pm.

She took her phone and start watching k-drama. She usually watch k-dramas on her phone than tv. She want it close to her.

She's watching 'Hotel del Luna' this drama is really good. Because the drama includes ghost which is her type.

(A/N: that is the trailer.)

She put her earphones while watching.

She is in the middle of the episode when she feel thirsty. She pause the drama, remove the earphones that is in her ears, and put her phone on the mini table infront of the couch.

Chaeyoung walk to the kitchen and took the water in the fridge and pour it in the glass.
She drank the water and put the empty glass on the table.

Chaeyoung was about to head back in the living room when someone backhug her and make her close her eyes using her hands.

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.->  ·°·  <-.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°

Who could that be?