Chapter 10

Chaeyoung's POV

"It's nice to see you!"

'I guess...'

She pull me to a hug. "I can't believe it's been two years!" She giggled "Nothing change on you, you're still a shortie."
I pout "Hey stop that i'm older than youuu." I pout more

She chuckled "Nah, I'm just messing with you, your height is cute, suits you well." She winked and pat my head. I bow my head hiding the growing pinkish mark on my cheek. "Soo cute" i groan when she squished my cheek sideways.

"Do you drink?" I looked at her confused.
"Drink what?"

"I mean do you drink wine? Beer?" Somi asked "Ahh yeah... wae?"

"Can you join me?"

I just stare at her i don't know what to answer. I want to drink though but Mina will surely scold me, she don't want me to get drunk i don't know why?

"Hey Chae?" She wave her hand infront my face. "A-Ah Sure! Why not?" I'm not in the club so that's fine. I look behind me i saw Mina with questioning eyes. "Can i join her?" Surprisingly she nod her head.

'What's wrong with her?'

Before i could say anything, Somi drag me to the little bar station.

Only the two of us were here. There's no bartender meaning you have to serve yourself.

I sat on the first chair while looking at her. She grab the black bottle and took two glass. She pour it in the glass and give it to me, and pour again into another glass.

I don't know what's the name of the bottle... but i guess it's wine?

-TIME SKIP-

My vision were getting blurry as the time pass. I was kinda dizzy too "Here's another one" She giggled drunkenly "What do you call an acid with an attitude?" I look upward thinking for an answer

"A mean-o-acid!" Then we hold our stomach as we laugh loudly like there's no tomorrow.

"My turn. What do you call a pile of cats?" I look at her waiting for her answer, but she just shook her head. "A meowntain!" I squealed as we laugh again. She's so fun to be with, like really.

Mina's POV

I was looking for Chaeyoung when i saw her laughing and shouting with Somi.

I can feel my blood flowing through my veins boiling in anger, jealousy. I don't like the view of them laughing together. I want her to be happy because of me. ONLY ME. Possessive right? Well, i don't fucking care all i want is her beside me not with that girl.

I went to their place. They are still laughing, I'm infront of Chaeyoung staring at her. Chaeyoung laughing with Somi noticed my presence, she look at me drunkenly.

"HEY MINAA!" She hug me and smell my neck. I flinched, it tickles.

'I can't handle this girl, but i have my own ways.'

*Smirk*

I look at Somi, her head on the counter drooling. I caried Chaeyoung bridal style. I look at her face how can be she so pretty even when she's drunk?

People were looking at me with their confused faces because I'm giggling at Chaeyoung's face she's soo cute!

***

No One's POV

The two were cuddling on the same bed. Mina changed the bedsheet after Chaeyoung vomit.

"Mina..." Chaeyoung uttered. Mina look at the younger girl. The girl have her eyes closed.

Mina just ignore the girl and starting to fall asleep but she felt weight on her stomach. She's surprised when her wife is already on her, unbuttoning her top.

She can see the lust on the younger one's orbs. "C-Chae what are you doing?" She was kinda embarrassed when she stuttered.
"I'm gonna punish you for ignoring me."

Chaeyoung intertwined Mina's hands with hers and slam it beside her head.

"Yah! I should be the one who's mad here!"

Chaeyoung withdraw giving Mina a confused face.

"Wae?"

"I feel jealousy when you and Somi are together." Mina said with superiority

"So what?" Chaeyoung whispered near Mina's ear giving electricity through her body.

"So... i should be the top." Mina flipped their position. Mina is now on top of Chaeyoung.