Chapter 14

No One's POV

"Argh! You said you won't leave hickeys. Look!" Chaeyoung said a little upset pointing the hickey on her neck.

"A-Ah sorry, sorry Chaengie haha it's just... i can't help it." Mina said as she place her hand on her nape, giving her a awkward smile.

The young girl bit her lower lip preventing herself to smile at her wife that was stuttering yet she continue acting mad, liking the reaction.

On the other side, Mina couldn't look at her eyes directly 'cause Chaeyoung is giving her a death glare shooting daggers.

Mina chuckled playfully "Why are you looking at me like that? Hahaha." She laugh nervously.

'She can't be angry' Mina thought 'cause she once witnessed Chaeyoung being angry. Her eyes flaming, her face getting red, if you would see her like that you probably faint just from her eyes glaring at you.

The girl didn't respond and just pout her lips instead that made Mina sigh in relief.

"Hmp." She frown and crossed her arms. This view of Chaeyoung made Mina heart go crazy. 

"Awwe my baby is sulking~" Mina said in her baby voice. She walk closer to Chaeyoung that was sitting on the bed and give her a hug as she smell her neck, sniffing her strawberry scent.

"If unnies see this, they will surely tease me." Chaeyoung remove her arms around her making her wife whine.

"Then we'll cover it with makeu— Heeeyy look at meee~" Mina whined again but the young girl keeps avoiding her gaze.

Mina was about to speak but they hear a few knocks on the door. They look at each other first before Mina decided to stood up and open the door there she saw Irene with a wide grin on her face.

"Hey Mina! Are you two done? The girls are already waiting downstairs." Irene said excitedly

Mina gasped "Oh Jinjja??"

"Nae, hurry up after they eat we're going to the mall."

"We're almost done here just give us a few more minutes." Mina said and Irene nod grinning widely as she walk away.

Then she saw Chaeyoung smiling, already in a white turtle neck sweater and her hair already combed. Mina look at her, confused.

'She probably hear what Irene unnie said' Mina thought

"What?" Chaeyoung said but Mina just shook her head.

"Are you still mad?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry."

"I can cover it, do you want me to cover it for you?"

Chaeyoung shook her head "Cover it with another hickey? No thanks, it's already covered with this." She point her turtle neck sweater

"But are you sure it's completely hidden? I mean we can cover it with makeup... just to make sure."

"Nah, no need. It's all safe." Chaeyoung nonchalantly said

"Hmm... right. Then what do i need to do to lessen your anger?" Mina asked softly

The girl rubs her chin with her fingers while looking at the ceiling, thinking. Mina choke her giggle her face just look cute whenever she's curious.

"Hmm nothing. Let's just go downstairs they're surely waiting." Chaeyoung stood up and offer her hand to Mina.

She stared at the hand for a while before gladly accepting it, Chaeyoung pulled her making her stand up. "Psh. You're just excited to see Yeri." Mina mumbled as they made their way downstairs.