BGT (Part 2)

Final

Ever since the famous kiss between me and Simon, he comes to the shop more recently and brings it up during a conversation. We are now back on stage as the we were going to do a more of a digital show. Fog was covering the stage as we had dry ice leaking over the stage. We were in full white body suits as the digital made it look like we weren't. We were standing and talking like normal as my nephew, Charlie, walked up to the trick or treat bowl dressed as Jack Skellington. "Oh, sorry buddy. We're all out." I said softly and bent to his height. 

He held out his hand and opened it to show candy corn pumpkins. "Awe, thank you." I said with a smile as me and the guys each took one. We acted like we were fainting as the lights dimmed out to darkness. They slowly came back on as the little kid was off stage. We started singing as we slowly started to stand up as we noticed our clothes are different. We looked to see a pile of hay bales and pumpkins on the bottom. 

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see 
This our town of Halloween

This is Halloween 
This is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

This is Halloween
Everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright

I sung as we were looking around with confusion. 

It's our town

Aaron sung in a weird voice and held his throat as we looked at him weird. 

Everybody scream

I sung as I looked at him with confusion. 

In our town of Halloween

He sung as this is when the digital came into play and made it look like he was turning into a monster. 

I am the one hiding under your bed 
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red

Robert sung in a weird voice as his eyes were white. 

I am the one hiding under your bed
Finger's like snakes and spiders in my hair

Zac sung pulling a spider from his head and tossed it towards the judges in fright. 

This is Halloween
This is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! 

We sung as Tyler began to grow a sharp pointed nose as we all gestured to our noses when he looked at us. 

In this town we go home

We sung as Tyler touched his nose. 

Everyone hail to the Pumpkin Song

Zac sung deeper then normal as his irises were white. I looked at my skin to notice it turning blue with stitches. 

In this town don't we love it now
Everyone's waiting for the next surprise

I sung higher than normal while I touched my throat.

Round that corner, man,
Hiding in the trash can
Something's waiting now to pounce, and how you'll....

SCREAM!

This is Halloween!
Red 'n' Black,

Aaron sung as he grew wolf ears.

Slimy Green

Zac sung as he grew fangs.

Aren't you scared?

Tyler sung as he had red eyes and  a horn growing from his head.