Tears of happiness..

Lisa's POV:

Today was 1st of June .It's a big day for Cimorelliband.Today our song Angel in heaven will be played on the radio for the very first time.But none of us is happy at all.Yesterday,middle in the night Dad drove Amy in the hospital becuase she had a very high fever and strong nosebleeding,after she collapsed, they decided to go the hospital.We all are very worried.When i woke up this morning all i could think of was Amy.I totally forgot the song.After lunch the girls and I will visit her.That's when she will hear our song first.I'm so excited what she will say.

In the last 6 days we did already 2 points of Amy's list.And one we also did half.2 days after she wrote the list we all had a big sleepover with funny stories,lot of food and cool movies!It was really amazing,we didn't do this since the cancer thing.Then also Amy had a long,long walk on her own in the park.She did it when Mum wasn't home because Mum would have said no!She told me it was amazing and she felt so free and healthy.Back home she had a bit fever but she didn't care,she was happy.And that's most important she said.I understand her,if i would die,i also wouldn't care because you are dying either.But with Amy i am just so worried.We also searched in the internet for a Miranda Lambert concert.We found one in 2 weeks which is just 2 hours away from us,Mum said we could go if the doctor says yes and of course he did!So all of us sisters will go there but best is that Miranda Lambert read about Amy's story and now she wants to meet her after show!It was her biggest wish and i'm so happy that she get it!

In the car to our way to the hospital:

Christina:What do you guys think she will say?

Dani:I hope she likes it!

Kath:Who doesn't wants this Dan?:D

Me:I hope she is in a good state..

Christina:I hope so too,otherwise we leave and let her sleep,kay?

Kath:Sure!Health is the importantest!

 Dani:Lauren whats up?You are so quiet!

Lauren:I'm just so worried what will be if she really dies!I mean tonight i was so shocked about her state!

Kath:Yes it was really hard i couldnt sleep the whole night!

CHristina:Me too.I always heard her saying Its okay,Its nothing. i was so psyched.

We arrived and walked silently to Amy's room.It was 13:00 o'clock.The song will be played on 13:30.When we entered i was a bit shocked.My little sister layed on this white bed but to her face there was no colour difference and she had black eye rings.As she saw us she tried to smile but you could see the pain.

We:Hey:)

Amy answered weak:Hey..what are you doing here?

Christina:Weird question?We are visting the guy next to you and so we thought we should look over to our lovely sister who had a breakdown yesterday night?:D

We all laughed a bit.I sat beside Amy and whispered in her ear so noone could hear it.

Me:YOu scared me to death.Don't make this again!

She smiled lovely.

Amy:So what happend home?How are the others and you?

Kath:We are all well just a little worried about you.And you?

Amy:YOu really don't have to.Um yeah weak you know but better than tonight!

Christina's POV

Last night was horrible.I remember waking up by hearing a noise.It was Amy she told me she just has a nosebleed nothing to worry.I slowly climbed upstairs into her bed and wanted to help her.But she don't let me near her.When i touched her face i knew why.She was very hot! But she always kept telling me that everything's fine and she is okay.The nosebleed just didn't stop and she went to the bathroom.Mum must heard her because outside you could hear them talking.After minutes you could hear a noise.I ran outside and Amy layed on the bottom.SHe collapsed.All my siblings came outThey were all very shocked.Amy looked horrible.She layed on the bottom,blood flooded down her face and she sweated.

I looked on my watch.13:28.I gave my sisters a eyecontact.They all know what i mean.

Me:SO amy what about some music?

I didn't wait for her answer.And you could hear the radio guy saying:And now we have a new song. here.It was never played before.It's from a newcomer band on Youtube called Cimorelli.They are all sister and they have this amazing song called Angel in heaven.So just listen!

When he said our name Amy looked shocked at us!The song started and noone talked we all just listened.I nearly had to cry and when i looked to the others i could see they all feel the same!At the end,you could hear Dani whispering Amy so clearly and tears were in Amy's eyes.

Amy:Is..is it really for me?

We all nodded. 

Dani:Because you are so amazing and we will never forget you!Promised!

Amy:I don't know what to say!The song is just so amazing!

Kath:Thanks honey.We really hoped you like it!;)

Amy:How could i not?DId you really mean it like the lyrics say?

Lisa:Yes you know,don't you?You are our Angel in Heaven and the lyrics are totally about you!

Amy cried and laughed in between so adorable.We all hugged.Now we are like a happy family but things change soon...

I'm so glad she liked it.This is just the best.I don't care what others think,the only one who matters is the Angel in person.But Lauren was right i don't know if i could cope with this loose.She's my everything.I never thought that life could be this hard.You never think that this could happen to your family.