16 🦋

Minhee's POV

Class ended quickly and i am excited!!!

I packed my things and said goobye to Hyeongjun and Jungmo and went out of our room. Once i got out i saw Yunseong.

"Hello hyung!" I said then smiled at him.

"Hi minhee, shall we go now?" He asked.

"Yeeees!"

Yunseong's POV

Yunseong's POV

On the way to the mall we just talked about random stuffs.

"Where's jungmo by the way?" I asked, he could've come with his boyfriend instead of me.

"He needs to do something and i also asked my friends and they're all busy" He sighed.

"Thankfully you're available" He said and i just nodded.

"So what are we gonna do here?" I asked him when we entered the mall.

"how about we eat and go to the arcade?" He suggested

"Or should we go to the arcade first then eat after?"

"Anything will do, as long as you are happy" I said but whispered the last part.

"Hmm let's go to the arcade first! Also i wanted to buy something for my brother if that's alright with you..."

"That's fine with me minhee"

"Really? Thank you hyung"

We went to the third floor and went to the arcade. I told him to wait for me and went to buy tokens.

When i got back to minhee i saw him looking at one of the claw machine.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"That's so.. cute" He said then pointed at the.. small mickey mouse stuff toy?

"Do you want that?"

"Yes! Mickey mouse is my favorite" He answered.

How am i supposed to get that? The stuffs inside the claw machines are you know really hard to get. But trying won't hurt right?

"Please don't be disappointed if i fail, it's really hard to get and we both know that" I chuckled.

"It's fine hyung!"

I inserted 2 tokens, moved the claw where the nearest mickey mouse is and pressed the button. I saw minhee watched full of anticipation. First try? Of course i failed.

"Aw. It's fine hyung let's play now!" He said

"I don't know the word give up besides this is the first try, i can buy tokens again though" I said then inserted 2 tokens again and did the same thing again.