Chapter 4

Lily's point of view

I felt so happy when Jasper told me that we were mates! I think some of that happiness was Jasper's too because I could feel it radiating off of him like a waterfall onto me. I knew there was something about him that I loved. It's everything about him. From his honey blond hair to crimson crimson eyes, everything is perfect about him. I felt so "alive" when he hugged me. That was the best moment of both my human and vampire existence.

Maria's point of view

"Jasper sweetie come here please", I said sweetly. 

"Yes Maria?" He asked rather annoyed.  

He won't be acting like this to me! I don't care if that witch Lily is his mate or not! He is mine to use for this army to insure my victories. I have my plans to ensure that Lily is out of the picture for good.  

"I need you to dispose of some people for me" I said. 

"Who?" He asked cautiously.  

"Anna, Jezebel, Harry, Charlotte, and Lily" I said with an smile on my face.  

"I'm not killing Lily!" He yelled defensively. 

"I am your coven leader and you will do as I say Jasper!" I yelled back in a threatening tone.  

"Go to hell Maria! I'm not killing my Lily!" Jasper yelled pushing me up against a wall.  

My Lily! He is going to lose all of his limbs once I get ahold of him! How dare he speak to me like this! I created him! He needs to learn who's boss! I grabbed Jasper by his upper arm and slammed him down on the floor.

Lily's point of view

I just got back from training with Nettie and I saw Maria and Jasper fighting! She will not hurt my Jasper if I can help it!  

"Get the hell off of Jasper you she-devil!" I yelled pulling her off of Jasper.  

"I'm going to kill you if it's the last thing I do!" She yelled staring daggers at me.  

We locked hands and I tossed her across the room very hard. She got up and came running back towards me at a fast speed, even for her. I stood my ground and waited for her to get close to where I can twist her arm and break it off. She came close enough that I could do that with both arms then I let Jasper take a turn at hurting her.

Jasper's point of view

I watched my little flower fight that monster called Maria. I wasn't sure what to do because if I distracted Lily she might of gotten hurt by Maria. 

I watched as she tore off both of her arms then said I can help kill her, so I tore off her ankles, then the rest of her leg. I made sure to do it very slowly so that I would add more pain than needed.  

I let Lily rip off her head since Maria hated her the most. That was the end of Maria. Now me and Lily can leave the army with no worries.