4.11

*unedited*

A hoarse, desperate sounding growl escaped from Wangzi Miren's throat as he grabbed at Sun Hui, clutching him close. Sun Hui's lips parted instinctively as a gasp left him. The music began to turn slow, and a love ballad began to play from the speakers as couples gathered and began to dance.

From a corner, Sun Hui can see the two so-called sisters glaring at him with hatred. If only they knew who he really was, then victory would never have tasted any sweeter.

"I know who you are," Wangzi Miren said rather confidently. He slowly led him to a waltz in time with the music. Sun Hui's left hand was intertwined with Wangzi Miren's right, his other hand clasping the taller boy's shoulder and the latter's free arm wrapping around his waist. Wangzi Miren slowly dipped Sun Hui before bringing him back up and twirling him around.

Their faces were mere centimeters away from touching. Sun Hui raised an eyebrow. "You do? Well, I sure hope so. It would be quite sad if you couldn't even remember what my mask looked like."

"No, I know who you really are," Wangzi Miren whispered gently. "I could never forget what your eyes look like. I saw you at the café that day."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Sun Hui punctuated each word, giving an eye roll for dramatic effect.

"You don't have to admit it, I didn't expect you to," Wangzi Miren said, straightening his posture. "But I just wanted to let you know. Even if you do escape from me, I'll find you."

"We shall see about that," Sun Hui said. Then, "You dance quite well, Prince Charming."

"It's in the job description," Wangzi Miren smirked.

"As well as being the center of attention," Sun Hui nodded in gesture to the crowd around them.

"They're all looking at you," Wangzi Miren breathed. "You're the envy of the ball."

Sun Hui blushed. It was what he was going for, right?

Wangzi Miren tightened his grip on Sun Hui's waist. "But that doesn't mean I like it."

"You're one jealous brute," Sun Hui smiled.

"I'm not jealous, I'm territorial," he spun him around and dipped him, covering him with his body as he gazed straight down into his bright blue gray eyes. "Being jealous means I can't have you. But trust me, I have you, all right. You're already mine."

"Are you so sure? This game of chase seems to say otherwise," Sun Hui's eyes twinkled in delight.

"This game of chase ends tonight. You've had your fun, now it's my turn," Wangzi Miren declared before deeply kissing him. Sun Hui's mouth opened in shock when Wangzi Miren knocked over his feet and swiped him up in a princess styled carry. It gave Wangzi Miren the opportunity to slip his tongue inside and deepen the kiss. Sun Hui hadn't even noticed the song they were dancing to had ended and an upbeat one had taken its place. People had taken to ignoring them and free styling, but there were still a few curious glances at them as Wangzi Miren carried him away. The step sisters' expressions were priceless. Their eyes were twitching and their mouths were wide open- very ugly for the sisters who were supposed to be the most beautiful females in the school. To be defeated by some pretty boy, they truly had to be facing the worst humiliation! The people gathered around them seemed to be laughing at them and mocking how they lost to the mysterious boy, who will surely show them up in the halls at school as well. Not only that, they failed to snag the prince of the university despite all their efforts.