Fucked up...

Around 2 in the morning, Jungkook opened his eyes. He felt confused seeing unfamiliar ceiling and bed but then the events of a few hours came to his mind. He sighed as he closed his eyes and ran hair through his hair. After a minute, he noticed the bed was empty beside him. He frowned at the empty space that he remembered was taken up by someone earlier. He sat up and took a look around only to find her room empty. He got up pulling his clothes on before walking out the room in search of the girl who had turned his life upside down.

Walking out the room, he looked in the living area and the kitchen but didn't find any sign of her. He kept walking around the whole house but couldn't spot her. Then his eyes fell on the staircase and he decided to take his chances. Upon reaching upstairs, his eyes were met with a beautiful sight. The stairs had led him to the terrace. The terrace looked absolutely breathtaking with plants scattered plentifully around. There was a pool at the far end that overlooked the city and a seating area beside it that was covered from the top. It there that he spotted her.

He walked to the area looking at her. She was sitting with her legs folded on a cushion. She was only wearing the hoodie she had donned earlier and he wondered how was she not feeling cold. Her hair was flowing with the soft breeze and the whole scene looked so aesthetic to him, he wanted to capture and cherish it.

'Hana.' he said softly as he approached her and sat down beside her. She just hummed in yes but didn't look at him.

'You'll catch a cold.' he said and he saw a small smile broke on her face.

'Don't worry about me JK. I'm used to it. She chuckled.

They sat there, her looking out the view ahead of them while he was looking at her. The air grew heavier with tension and they both could feel it.

'We fucked up, didn't we?' she asked suddenly. He looked at her expression that seemed too far away.

'If you mean we fucked then yes, we did. But I don't know if fucking leads to fucking up.' he said as if it was the simplest thing in the world. She looked at him in contemplation.

'You are weird you know.' she said and he frowned. She chuckled at his expression.

'Whatever you mean by that.' he muttered darkly making her break out in laughter. He looked at her and smiled. Though he knew that they have been as intimate as one can be, it had been physical. They were not that close as people. Hell, she was a lot closer to all his hyungs than him. He also knew he was partially at blame, but he didn't know how to handle the overwhelming feelings and complications. He couldn't look to his hyungs for advice nor anyone else.

'Its troubling isn't it?' she asked suddenly.

'Us I meant. I'm sure neither of us wants to complicate things but somehow we have.' she said looking in front.

'I guess. I mean, I never really had a fling like this if this could be called that. I have had just one relationship and that has been all. None of us has the time really, for anything other than work. So I don't even have an inch of an idea as to what is gonna happen.' he said trying to put his thoughts in words but failing to an extent.

'Understandable. To be honest, I have never had a real relationship except back in high school. Though it was a disaster and we both knew it. After that, I have always been moving around a lot and didn't have any time for anything either. Drunk night escapades here and there but nothing much really.' she sighed.

'Though you seem to have more experience than me.' he said to lighten the mood up.

'Well, I guess I do. Though you aren't bad either for someone who claims to have been so busy.' she teased him as he felt a slight blush rising to his cheeks.