he can't know...

Deceit inhaled sharply as he heard Logan's voice. He pretended he didn't know who this was "W-who are y-you?" he stuttered out, trying to stop sobbing.

"My name is Logan Blueberry. If you would like to keep your identity secret, I do not mind, although I may figure out who you are eventually." Logan stated.

Deceit nodded, then realized Logan couldn't see him. "o-okay.." he doubted he would figure out it was him. He was just a nobody anyway.

Logan cleared his throat "Well, would you mind telling me what happened." to Deceit it sounded more like an order than a request. So he obliged. He opened the stall door slightly and stuck his hand out with the note. Logan quickly took the note and Deceit closed the door again.

After a few moments Deceit heard a sharp intake of breath and he tensed.

"who wrote this? I swear, you'll never see anything like this again."

Deceit was shocked (understatement of the century) as he heard Logan speak. "You can't see me." Deceit responded. After all, if you can't see someone, you can't identify them right?

Wrong.

"I have heard your voice. Now I merely need to wait for you to speak to me showing your face." Logan responded confidently.

Deceit frowned at that "don't worry about it Logan. Your life is great. You got good looks, you have a high social standing in this school, and all the girls are probably-"

Logan cut him off "-I'm gay."

251 words
So hope you all have a lovely day, and the songs have nothing to do with the chapter, if you are wondering. I just like to listen to music so I put some on here if you would like to enjoy it as well.
Vote! Comment! Follow!
Stay true! Stay you!
PEACE OUT!

Edit - I just realized I still have that old outro thingy pinned in my clipboard