The Itching in His Arms.

Deceit woke about two hours later after a nightmare.

Remus saw he was awake and went over to him, "hey Dee, are you okay? Did you sleep alright?"

Deceit didn't remember Remus being this caring or calm and it was concerning. "I-I guess.. For the most part. I slept better than I do at home." he was itching to cut but tried to ignore it.

Remus smiled "that's good. I'm glad you got a better rest than normal. And I accidentally ate the food I brought while you were sleeping so let me run home and grab some food then I'll come back okay?"

Deceit nodded, still trying to force the urge to cut away, though it only became stronger.

Remus smiled, hugged him and left the treehouse.

As soon as he left, Deceit went over to a tiny corner and pulled out a little box with multiple razors.

Maybe this would calm him.

It helped him almost always.

He took a shiny, clean blade out of the box and put the rest back.

He looked at it, admiring it for a moment before pressing it to his skin.

Droplets of blood had already begun appearing.

He made a slow, deep cut down his wrist.

Needy

One

Pathetic

Two.

Snake face

Three

Slut

Four

Worthless

Five.

Bothersome

Six.

He put the blade down, watching the blood for a few moments before going to the aid kit.

He realized Remus had obviously switched them and he began to clean the cuts.

He wrapped his arm and cleaned the blade before putting it back.

At least the itching in his arms was gone.

272 words
Tell me if you want a fluffier chapter to take a break from the angst and I'll try to make it. Comment!
Vote!
Follow!
Stay you!! Stay true!!
PEACE OUT!