Lost to the Phantom Zone..

I watched in awe as my sister flew off in a pod following Kal-El. Then the ground shook and an explosion sounded in the distance, and in an instant, I was brought back to the horrific reality.

"Your pod's navigation is linked to Kara's, and you will arrive to Earth together." My father instructed me.

I was barely old enough to understand that my entire life was being uprooted, but my mother still spoke of how exciting earth will be.

"The journey is going to be long, and you will be asleep for most of it. But it will all be worth it once you see how beautiful your new home is. It will be sunny every day, and there will be many other kids to play with including your sister." She explained with a small smile on her face.

As a young child, I was extremely excited to hear these amazing things. I couldn't wait to play in my new home, but I was confused why my mother did not mention anything about her playing with me.

"Mommy will you play with me?" I asked in a hopeful voice.

"Not for a while babygirl. But we will again some day. Until then I want you to promise me you will stay safe and live your life. Earth will make you different. The yellow sun will give you special abilities, but do not use them to hurt others. By hurting others, you will hurt yourself. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head enthusiastically, my mother chuckled and kissed my cheek as she gave me a hug. My father then placed a necklace around my neck, it was the one he always wore.

"I got this necklace on my travels across the galaxy. It's from the place you will call your new home, and it is part of a type of religion, but it has brought me good luck and protection. Wear it always, so I will always be part of you. I love you my little warrior."

He then kissed the top of my head as he picked me up in a hug. He twirled me around which caused me to giggle, and then he placed me in the pod and shut the lid. My parents waved goodbye and the next thing I knew I was shooting across the stars.

The pod rattled and it worried me to my core. All I could see was my sister's pod against the bright backdrop of stars. Having my sister in sight kept me from succumbing to my fear. Then her pod shot into a bright light, and I gasped in horror. My pod jerked and changed direction, and followed my sister's pod. I couldn't figure out why it changed direction, until I realized that the navigation was linked with Kara's pod. I was starting to panic until an unnatural feeling came over me, and then I suddenly became calm, and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

I awoke to a jerk and saw a huge floating ship, and the other pod. Where am I?

I recalled the last thing that happened, and everything suddenly came back to me. Krypton was gone and I was dragged into a blinding light. The large ship rammed into my pod, sending me towards a black and blue hole. I got a sinking feeling and frantically tried to take over the pod's controls, but the navigation lock and the joystick were fried from the impact and I couldn't get back towards the other pod.

Oh no. Kara.

She was going to be all alone for who knows how long! If I was frantic before, I was beside myself now trying to get back over to Kara. It was almost like my pod had a mind of its own as it kept moving towards the strange hole.

As the hole drew near, I started banging onto the glass separating my body from the black void of space.

"KARA! KARA HELP! KARA I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! I'LL FIND YOU I PROMISE!!!" I kept screaming for my sister. The last thing I saw before being pulled away again, was movement from the other pod. My sister locked her gaze with mine, with an unreadable look on her face. And then she was gone, and so was I.