9

"Hope! Grace! Wake up it's time for school!" I hear my mom yell. It's Grace's first day at the Salvatore School. She seems pretty nervous but I think she will be more excited when she gets there.

"What should I wear?" She asks slowly creeping into my room. I smile as I get out of bed.

"Well, we wear uniforms on Monday's and Wednesday's. All the other days we can wear normal clothes if we want. Today is Monday." I say and she nods.

"My dad... Dad... uh got you a uniform. I think it's hanging on your door." I say and she nods.

"Is it like a normal school?" She asks as we put on our clothes. We keep the bathroom doors open so we can converse with each other.

"Uh I mean we learn normal things. Like algebra II and History. All of that. But it just has a twist to all of it." I say and she hums.

"Grace, don't be nervous. I'm sure Lizzie and Josie will love you. Mostly Josie. Lizzie is hard to warm up too." I say as Grace steps into my room. She looks super cute in her uniform.

"Perfect," I say smiling as I fix her jacket a little.

"Shall we?" I ask as I hold my hand out for her to take.

"We shall." She says laughing.

Having a sister has been interesting. We can talk about certain things without actually talking about them. I've never felt this connection with someone before. It's odd.

"So does the school know I'm coming?" Grace asks as I grab my keys. I look over at her and roll my eyes.

"Stop freaking out. Yes, they know you're coming. They know you're Klaus Mikaelson's daughter. No one will mess with you. Especially since I'm your big sister." I say with a smirk on my face.

The Mikaelson Sisters. I like the sound of that.

"Are you driving?" Grace asks and I throw the keys up and stop them in mid-air. They are floating just above my hand and Grace's face lights up.

"Yes, I am. Have you gotten your license yet?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah, I actually have." She says getting a water bottle.

"Okay let's go I'm ready." She says in a rushed voice.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down, ladies! I wanna get a picture!" Rebekah says and I shake my head.

"Bex come on!" I say and she rolls her eyes as she squishes Grace and me in a photo.

"Have a great day!" Everyone says before we leave.

"Is it like that every morning?" Grace asks and I laugh.

"Minus the picture," I say and Grace laughs.

Once we get to school everyone looks our way as we get out of the car. Grace stands close to me as we walk to the front door.

"That girl is doing a spell," Grace says as she looks at everything happening.

"Yeah, those are the witches," I say and she nods.

"The dudes and chicks over there jumping on things and lifting things are the werewolves. And then the people over there with the rings on their fingers are the vampires." I say explaining who everyone is.

"And we are the mythical tribrids?" Grace asks looking around.

"Uh yes. Only... two of our kinds." I say and she nods.

"Oh and then there's Landon. The Dark Phoenix." I say as Landon pops out of the school. After Landon comes out Eli follows.

"Oh and then there is also Eli. He is a hybrid. A witch and a werewolf." I say and Grace smiles.