Chapter One (Noah)

Thirty minutes later I finally arrived to the party. Walking through the door I'm immediately embraced by girls throwing themselves at me and a beer already in my hand. I don't even remember anyone even giving me one but isn't that the point of the party life? To forget? I thrive for this life... All the girls and unlimited alcohol. I look around the house and see my boys in the corner playing beer pong. Brad finally makes eye contact with me with a huge grin plastered on his face. "Look who finally decided to show up" Brad screams over the blasting music. He takes the beer bottle out of my hand and replace it with a red solo cup.

"It's some weird combination Stacy came up with. She mixed over twenty bottles together." Brad says with disgust as he slowly sips his drink.

"Like I care... alcohol is Alcohol. As long as I'm fucked up by the end up the night we're good." I say as I down the combination. The liquid substance burns as it slides down my throat.

I walk closer to Brad so I can be part of this round of beer pong. Brad scream over the music again to get his previous opponents to play another round but they just ignore him. "I'll get those girls over there to play a round watch" Brad says as he approaches two girls. The girls seem so bothered as Brad talks to them. All girls do. Brad just doesn't have that natural charm. I make my to them and immediately catch their eye.

"Hey, do you beautiful girls wanna play a round with us? My friend and I aren't so lucky in finding opponents right now. Would mean a lot if y'all helped us out." I say with a fake smile on my face. The blonde one moves closer to me and starts rubbing her hand slowly up and down. "What's in it for us?" She says with a glint in her eyes. "If you beat us you get whatever you want" I answered as I walked back to the table and of course they followed behind.

"Every time bro.... every time you get your way." Brad says annoyed as he gets ready to throw the ball. As the games goes on the girls are losing... badly may I add.

The game finally ends and Brad Cheers when the blondes friend drinks the last cup of stacys creation. If she wanted everyone to feel fucked up it's totally working because the whole room is spinning around me. The blonde girl wobbles over to me with a pout on her face. Girls who do the whole pout thing thinks it's cute but it's really not. I find it annoying.

"I wanted us to go upstairs if I won if you get my vibe." the blonde whispers in my ear then slowly trailing kisses down my neck. I never let an opportunity like this pass. I grab her elbow and walk towards the stairs. Her annoying giggles is all I hear as we walk up the stairs. I turn myself around facing the blonde and push her against the wall smashing my lips to hers. I start grabbing for the door and walk us towards the bed. All she is doing is moaning and screaming in my ear. Does she think it's hot? I find it annoying. I don't know why girls think over exaggerating everything makes them think it's hot. I trail kisses down her neck. My hands trail all over her body taking everything off. Her hands grasp my belt trying to take it off and once again all her moaning starts up again. "If you want this to happen you really have to shut up. Your annoying me really bad right now" I tell her as I push her off me. She just nods her head and slowly crawls over to me. The rest of the night was quiet... peaceful.... and full of distractions.