eight

"So who's Mr. Heartbreaker?" Ria had to held in her laugh at the given nickname Jisung said, "what? I thought it was pretty good. Jokes aside, I just want to make you smile. I don't want to make you feel more heartbroken."

Even though she wasn't really hurt or in pain, she felt touched at his words. Jisung was oblivious. She was hoping someday her feelings will reach him.

"Why are we talking about this now?" She asked, she wasn't complaining though. "I thought you were going to help Eunha with your project."

"We'll do it later, I can't miss this chance." He said wearing a shy smile, "so. . . mind telling me how you got your heart broken?"

She stared at his beautiful face. His eyes charmed her the most. It was like she was falling deeper as he continued to look. He was looking at her, waiting for her answer.

"My heart was shattered by a boy I never dated."

This time, Ria looked away first. She looked down at her notes on her desk. She could feel his eyes on her and that's why she chose not to look back.

She knew she'd fall for him more.

"I don't think I stand a chance and I'll probably get rejected if I ever tell him my feelings," she explained, staring at nothing.

Jisung quietly smiled at her before starting to doodle on her notebook.

"Well, you won't know if you don't try."