one

"Hey, Ria. What are you doing?"

Kim Ria quickly looked back at her friend, Jihye, who approached her. "Nothing special," she replied, "I was just on my to the classroom, heh." She gave her a smile, hoping she wouldn't ask furthermore questions.

Jihye looked at her suspiciously before taking a peek on whatever her friend was looking at.

"Oh, I see. Stalking Park Jisung again, aye?"

"I'm not stalking him, okay?" Ria said, "I'm. . . observing."

Ria started to have a crush on Jisung about a year ago when she and her family just moved in the neighborhood, which made her transfer schools. Ever since the first day, she had her eyes on him. Much to her dismay, they weren't in the same class but luck was probably on her side this year. She had the time to look at him once in a while in class, not in a creepy way though.

"And what information did you get this time?" Jihye asked, crossing both her arms over her chest.

The girl smiled, "nothing new but he's really cute when he's shy! His friends were teasing him and he looked so adorable." Her eyes were sparkling with every word she spoke about her crush.

"Just talk to the guy,"

"It's not that easy."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it isn't."

"Ugh, whatever. Stop stalking him, let's get to class. I'm sure he's gonna go back, too." Before Jihye could drag her, she glanced at the boy one last time and just like always, a smile left her lips.