Prologue

Well, I can't say I wasn't expecting this. Every year the Alpha can be challenged, no matter what grade they're in. They can be a freshman, sophomore, junior, or another Senior, But the Freshman are always eager to challenge, either because they were an alpha in middle school and want to continue or they're just arrogant to think they have the best trait and can beat anyone.Mark and Barry told me that they're waiting for me to get the jump on me and have their leader do the final blow.Which is pretty cowardice, Mark wants to beat them up now to get it out the way, but I texted him not too, let's see what they can do. So there they are outside the school, waiting for the Alpha to come, I increased my pressure so everyone at school knows that I'm on my way, then I lowered it so the people who have weak pressures don't faint in cars or in their houses around the school. I was still dancing (look it's the first day of school I was jamming on my way there) when I was coming up the side of the school and I see a whole crowd of people, I can tell these were the freshman that wanted to fight me. They look ready to fight and increased their pressure to make themselves feel threatening. I looked over to Mark and Barry, who were staring at the freshies. They weren't amused at all, then when they saw me, they looked ready to fight, but I shook my head no. I danced up to the front liner and he was looking at me with cringe.
Freshie 1#- yo, get out the way bruh.
Myself-Why ? what's the rush my dude.
Someone behind him told me to fuck off they're waiting for the alpha. I looked over to them while doing the robot
Myself-Oh really well, have fun sitting out here in the cold, Mark, Barry lets roll fellas.
They looked at me with annoyance and confusion.
Myself-What ? it's fine while they wait for the Alpha outside, we'll be inside let's bounce.
As they were going in before me, one of the freshies grabbed my shoulder.
Freshie 2#- You may got these dumbass fooled, but your not fooling me, Alpha.
I smiled and looked down at him, he was smiling nervously when he had his hand on my shoulder. I grabbed his hand and slowly lifted it off my shoulder.
Myself-You ready for this ?
Freshie 2#-Yea
Myself-Okay, but you know your the only one left right ?
The freshie turned around to see all his friends on the ground, stunned and knocked out. He looked back at me to see that I'm not the only one standing there. He saw a werewolf standing on my right and a man with a blue flamed jacket wearing a oni mask with blue flames erupting around the horns on my left. The Freshie backed up in horror and bumped into something. He turned around to see a man in a peacoat, with a red electric current running through the back of the collar. He looked up to see the man's face and gasps.
Myself-What ? I thought you were ready.
As I was saying that I lifted my hand to show that my fist is wrapped in red electricity.
Myself- When you wake up head straight to the auditorium, Night!
And with that I punched him in the face, which marks the start of senior year... But I'm getting ahead of myself...Let's start at the beginning.