A Taste Of Silver

"How'd you like the show?" Dallon asks grinning at me.

I hated it. I had to sit through two hours of staring at a dickhead.

"It was great," liar. "You guys killed it." Stop it.

"Thanks Ryan, means a lot." He brushes his hair back and points to a door behind him, "Want me to introduce you to the band?"

Shit, shit, shit, shit. "Uh," I laugh nervously, "I don't know, I should probably start heading home,"

He laughs, "Aw, don't be nervous. They're really great people I swear,"

"No, please Dallon, I just really need to get going," I take a couple steps backwards.

"No, it's been decided. Come on, you'll love 'em." He grins and grabs my wrist, pulling me to my doom. 

"Dallon," I groan, "Please don't do this," I resist.

Dallon faces me. "Whats wrong, Ryan? I really think you will like them. They're good people, I promise." He has this face on that slightly resembles a puppy begging for food.

"I'm sure they are, I just, I've really got to go," I hate this.

"Why are you so tense? Am I scaring you?"

"No, no, it's just, it's really complicated and long and, and, not important enough to explain," I sigh and rub my face. "I'm sorry, Dallon. I just think it'd be best if I just went ho-"

Dallon grabs my jaw and kisses me. My eyes are wide in shock. He rests his head against my forehead and speaks breathy and soft, "We don't have to go see them,"

"Are you sure?"

"I want you all to myself," He yanks me past the room that Brendon's in and drags me down a hallway and into a dressing room. He slams me against the door and unbuttons my pants and pulls my cock out. Fuck, what is happening? He pushes the tip of his tongue onto my slit. Fuck. He moves his tongue in circles, teasing me.

"Fuck, Dallon," I moan.

He slowly slides his mouth onto my cock. A shit ton of air leaves my lungs. He starts bobbing his head, I grip his hair tightly. "Dallon, I," I moan as he starts moving faster. He makes eye contact with me. His eyes are filled with lust and want. He pulls back and slides his hands under my shirt and stands up, pulling my shirt off in the process. He kisses me sloppily and quietly speaks against my lips, "I want you, Ry,"

I quickly unbutton his shirt and yank it off. Fuck, he's gorgeous. I push him onto the couch and straddle him. I unbutton his pants and he kicks them onto the floor. He rolls over and- And this is actually happening. I know I'll regret this but fuck it. I'm hurt, I deserve this. I fucking deserve this. I push into Dallon and he tenses up. Oh. Lube. I forgot lube. Fuck it, Dallon wanted this. I pull out and push in again and start picking up a steady pace. Fuck, this is so much different from fucking a girl. He's so much tighter, so much more - "Fuck, Dal, I'm gonna, I," I pull out and end up coming all over Dallons back. I fall backwards, panting. Dallon sits up and finishes getting off. I watch him. It's a shame i'm going to end up with a dick. Brendon is nothing compared to Dallon. Absolutely nothing. Once you've had a taste of silver, then the pennies won't do.

Dallon moans loudly as he comes, when all of a sudden the door opens. I jump up only to see the one, the only, Brendon Urie. He sheilds his eyes and runs out. I hear loud, "Fuck,"s as he runs down the hallway. I quickly button my jeans and pull my shirt on and hastily look for my other shoe.

"What are you doing, Ryan? Brendon will be fine. This has happened tons before, just come sit down. It's oka-"

"A-ha!" I put my shoe on and dart out the room. I hear Dallon yelling my name. Whatever. "Bren!" Where on earth is he? I run down another long hall and hear a noise come from a break room. I walk in and see Brendon pacing in the kitchen. I knock on the kitchen door and walk in. He grabs a pan and holds it like a sword.

"Take one step towards me and I'll knock you out."

I roll my eyes, "Oh, get over yourself."

"Don't test me, Ryan." He adjusts his grip.

"You are no better than I am, Brendon. If anything, you are worse!" I yank the pan out of his hand in anger. He grabs another one from behind him and smirks. I take it from him and put both of them in one of the cupboards behind me. He crosses his arms. "For the love of god, you're getting married!"

"Yeah, well, you slept with my bandmate."

"He seduced me, it's not like I could've just walked away,"

"Well, I was forced to propose,"

I laugh, "Right, do you think i'm stupid?"

"I swear!" He raises his hands.

"No one can force you to do anything,"

"Sure, unless my job's on the line," He rolls his eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"My manager," Brendon puts his hands on the counter and leans into his arms, "He knows about us. You and me."

"So?"

"He's worried that we'll destroy Panic!'s rep." He looks over at me.

"Oh,"

He nods. "But,"

I look at him, "Huh?" Brendon gets this big goofy smile on his face. "What?"

"Would you maybe want to come on tour with us?" He grins.

"I have work, Brendon. And I have a cat to feed."

"Quit your job and bring your cat! Please? It'll be amazing to have you on tour with us."

"I can't just quit my job. I don't know if i'd ever be able to get another one." I frown.

"You could," He scrunches his face, "You could come along as my assistant!"

"A roadie?"

"Yeah, thats the word. So, what do you say?"

"Roadies get paid almost nothing, Brendon." I cross my arms.

"I could get Shane to pay you extra," I guess it is about time I start taking the world by it's hand.

"Fuck it," I laugh, "Let's do it."

"Wait, Really?"

"Yeah,"

"Yes!" Brendon runs and hugs me.

"You know, you're delirious."

He looks at me, "No, we're delirious." There's that goofy smile again.