Bio

Your name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Goes by: Accelerator

Age: 16

Your height: 5'6"

Eye colour: (E/C)

Hair colour: (H/C)

Hair length: (H/L)

Outfit: Whatever you like. Will wear uniform during school time.

Likes: People he trusts, black coffee, a good fight, the fact his ability can reflect noise

Dislikes: People that try and use him, perverts, people challenging him, arrogant people, human experiments

Personality:
- To people he cares about: Kind, protective (because he cares more about them more than himself, (Y/N) has no issues sacrificing himself for them)
- To his enemies: A little sadistic, cruel
- To others e.g. classmates: Cold, does not interact with them if he can help it.

Sacred gear: Vector manipulation - allows the user to manipulate any vector they come in contact with. Requires knowledge of vector forces to be used properly. Practice with the gear allows the user to reflect vectors subconsciously without the gear being summoned or turned on.

 Practice with the gear allows the user to reflect vectors subconsciously without the gear being summoned or turned on

Sacred gear is in the form of a choker-type electrode. The electrode does nothing until a switch on the back of it is turned on. When that happens the green light on the electrode turns red.

History: (Y/N) was always smart, even from when he was a child. He excelled in maths and science, specifically physics. He became interested in physics after a while, and that interest caused him to activate his sacred gear when he was 6 years old. His gear activated when he was kicking some stones around along side his former friends. This caused the stone to be propelled at high speeds until it hit a car, killing the family of people inside.
When his family learned of what (Y/N) had done, they turned him in to the police, with (Y/N)'s friends acting as witnesses. A few days later, a group of scientists arrived and kidnapped him from custody. Over the next 9 years, they experimented on (Y/N), to see if they could turn him into a weapon. This project was dubbed "Project Accelerator" due to the nature of the first activation of the ability.
The project mainly consisted of increasing (Y/N)'s strength, of his body and ability, and trying to break (Y/N)'s spirit, to make him follow orders without a second thought.
After 9 years, he was able to escape the foundation he was being held in. He then spent a year hunting and killing those involved with the project. During this time, he found out that the project was carried out without any form of permission or even acknowledgement from any people with authority. After he killed all those connected to the project, he moved to Kuoh, in hopes of starting a somewhat normal life.

However, due to his parents and friends turning him in, (Y/N) developed trust issues. During the project, these issues escalated until he is no longer comfortable giving his real name out to people unless he trusts them entirely. The name (Y/N) is commonly known as is "Accelerator", taken from the project that he was forced to partake in for over half of his life.