Chapter 3

Jungkook POV

The universe was clearly trolling us today, first our managers mix up our time slots so we arrive an hour early, we get there, and of course twice or whatever they're called are late, then we set up our stage because, why not... then they arrive and try to make us jump off the stage because JYP princesses are just that entitled... urgh, the nerve of them.

I had no intention of grovelling like they would have loved so I went to get some snacks, hopefully when I return, they would have disappeared. I couldn't bear the smug look on the little ones face much longer anyway. I could see right through that angelic face of hers, she could get away with murder with a face like that but it didn't fool me for one second.

This building is so massive I can't seem to find the vending machine, I was certain we walked by one close to the bathroom, or was it on the floor below...

"Jungkookaaah!!"

My thoughts are briefly interrupted by hyung Jin calling out my name through the microphone

"Jungkook-ah"

My name echoes across the large hallway on the speakers.

I immediately turned around and hurriedly made my way back to the main hall. On my way to the stage, I noticed all nine girls spread across the front row, each of them either on their phones, fidgeting or talking to the each other, the little one of course turns to look at me... I scoff and walk away.