Chapter 14

Tzuyu Pov

It's the day of the MAMA's and as usual, I'm caught in a struggle with our stylists over my outfit. It's far too revealing and  way too tight, I can barely move in it. I hate complaining but it must be said. As usual they have the last say so I guess I just have to brave the weather and cheeky stares.

We step onto the red carpet to a frenzy of reporters and screaming fans, we pose then make our way backstage.  I'm really hoping bangtan's waiting room is nowhere near ours this time, I'm too exhausted to deal with their maknae's attitude today!

As we help ourselves to some snacks, I feel someone's hand cover my eyes from behind.

"Guess who?" He says playfully

I recognise that husky voice anywhere...

"JACKSON! OPPA "

I turn around and give him the biggest hug, I haven't seen him around much since GOT 7 started the North American leg of their tour. I missed him the most. GOT7 were all like my big brothers, but I felt closer to Jackson because our families were really close, I've know him since I was 5, literally.

"Tzu, long time no see"

"Oppa, I missed you so much"

" tzuyu-ah, arent you cold, I'm feeling the urge to cover you, I don't want creeps looking at you "

"Oppa", I blush as I try to pull my dress down, not that it helps much, but it's worth a try.

"I need to have a word with JYP sajangnim, this is getting out of hand!" He exclaims.

"Oppa, don't bother, it's no use, I tried already, I'm fi-ne" I'm cut off abruptly by namjoon approaching from a distance

"Jackson, my man,  whats up !!" He calls out as he makes his way towards us.

I know the rest of the pack isn't far behind, so I quickly slip away into the toilets nearby. I'm not wrong, shortly after, he's joined by taehyung, Jin, yoongi, jimin, Hobi, and of course Jungkook!

Im not surprised they're talking to jackson, he's very close friends with Joon, I guess the rest are kind of a package deal. 

I wait till the coast is clear then quickly walk over to our dressing  room, before I can enter, I feel a hand grab my arm.

"Are you hiding from me?" Jungkook inquires, his tone surprisingly calm.

"I can't do this right now, I have to go please!" I say as I try to free myself from his grip.

" I just wanted, well, urm, do you have anything planned to do later?" He stuttered

"Seriously?, why on earth wou-

"I'm sorry about the other day" he interrupts, "I didn't mean to make you cry"
His bunny features make it so hard to refuse his apology.

"Can we talk, like in private... later... " he insists. 

"Urm.. I..."

"Cool, I'll pick you up later .."

"Huh.. wait... what?"

He rushes off before I have the chance to decline his request...

The scandalous dress, hehe. Xoxoxo😘😅

 Xoxoxo😘😅