Chapter 22

*THE NEXT DAY*

TZUYU POV

My mom insists on following me to the airport.

"Remember Chewy, you have to take the second pill late tonight... call me after you take it".

I nod.

We have our goodbyes and I head onto board my flight.

I don't want to get lost in my thoughts again so I pick up a magazine to take my mind off things... big mistake!

Rosè and Jungkook are on the front page of nearly every single one. It's even worse when I try to watch some TV, blackpink pops up on the screen, just as I'm about to change the channel, an interviewer asks Rosè about her relationship with jungkook, she flashes a cheeky grin before responding

" well I've been a big fan for a long time, it's nice you know, he's a sweetheart" she blushes

Wow... she's really loving this... will this nightmare ever end!

It's best not to torture myself with this garbage!

I try to sleep, but  I cant stop tossing and turning. I try the next best thing, I put my phone on airplane mode and shove my airpods in my ears......That's better!

*2 hours later*

I finally arrive in Seoul, and meet up with the rest of girls I'm a little tired from the flight so I decide to take a little nap before I let them know how my trip went.

*3 days later*

I'm nervous about how they are going to react to the news of my pregnancy, but I respect them enough to not keep a secret like this from them any longer.

After rehearsals, at lunch, I summon the courage to tell them.

" guys I have something to tell you" the words break as tears roll down my cheeks.

They draw closer... all ears and all eyes on me.

" urm, I-Im pregnant.... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to let you guys down and ruin everything we've ever worked for I-I".

"Wait what?!" Jihyo cuts my rambling short.

"Oh chewy, please don't say its Jungkook's... PLEASE!!!" Momo exclaims

I start bawling.

"I want to kill him!... does he know??" She asks

"Uh uh"... I shake my head.

"Well he's gonna know... I'll let him know !!!"

"Mo, I think it's best she lets him know herself.... in person... luckily, she can do so, tomorrow at the GDA's." Jihyo cautioned

Tomorrow? Oh no , I wasn't ready to face Jungkook just yet... not with everything that's happened.

"Guys,  I don't think she's in any condition to be rehearsing or performing if she's pregnant" Sana cautions, her eyes laced with concern 

"She can't be that far along"  Jihyo chuckles.  

"Wait, how far along are you Tzu?" Momo asks

"About a month.." 

"See, she'll be fine, and she has plenty of time before she starts showing.... don't worry Yoda, you'll figure it out, we're here for you" Jihyo reassures as she gently caresses my hair from top to bottom. Her motions put my mind at ease for a brief moment before reality kicks in, this time,  in the form of our manager calling us, voice booming through the speakers of Jihyo's phone,  urging us to get to the venue for our dress rehearsal for the award show tomorrow. Just like rats scampering for shelter, we rush to gather to get dressed before dashing to the car.