Chapter 3: Confessions

Screw it, comment as much as you want. Also I might add some of you readers into the story as side villains/heroes.

-----🤠-----

"How exactly did you know that?" Gaster asked. The rat smiled.

"I believe this is a friend of yours!" He stepped to the side to reveal a kid with dirty-blonde hair and a baggy hoodie. It was gold and brown striped and no arms were in the sleeves. They had brown jeans and sneakers.

"Yo, is this Gaster?" He asked. A grey version of him was standing beside the boy. Their eyes were completely white.

"Yes, he is Gaster." The grey one replied monotonously. Gaster's face brightened a bit at seeing the grey one, although it was not visible due to his mask.

"Cool!" The bright one replied, bounding up to him. He put his arm in his sleeve and stuck it out. Gaster took it, and shook it. "Heya! The name's Mo-" He tensed up a bit. "Monty! Monty Kidek! Call me MK!" He smiled, and put his arm back in the hoodie. The darker one came up to him.

"Hello Gaster. I believe we have already met." They shook hands.

"GK, it has been a while," he smiled. GK returned to his spot.

"These two told me about you. Pray tell, what is your Quirk?" Nezu asked.

"Teleportation." Nezu wrote it down. Aizawa still had him in his scarf, and he had dozed off. Gaster nudged him slightly. Aizawa woke up with a shock. Gaster motioned to his scarf. Aizawa blushed a bit in embarrassment before retracting his scarf. For the rest of the time, Aizawa avoided eye contact with Gaster, so he decided to ignore him. "So, what brings you to UA, Gaster?"

For a Walmart Rat Ripoff, he was polite.

"As I have stated before to your friend, I am trying to find my comrades. We were separated in this big city," he half-lied. Nezu wrote it down.

"What do they look like?" Gaster's eyes widened.

He became tense and prepared to teleport out with GK and MK. He grabbed their arms quickly and teleported out.

Yeah, right.

Eraserhead was staring right at Gaster as he struggled to activate his power. Instead of being scared, he smile widened.

Fascinating! It seems like our powers have turned into Qua-aaaaauuuuiiii-rks! I said my Quirk was teleportation, but I hope I still have my other powers.

"Where do you think you're going, villain?" Aizawa snarled. He noticed Gaster's smile. "Stop smiling, it's creepy." Gaster stopped immediately. Gaster saw Nezu's glare.

"As I was saying, what do your friends look like?" Nezu smiled. Gaster sighed as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture of them in their monster form. Gaster flicked his wrist quickly as grey sparkles fluttered onto the paper, turning the monsters into humans. He made sure the teachers didn't notice the change as he handed it to Nezu. The polar rat took it and had a look. "Which is which?" He asked. Gaster took the picture back as he pointed to the humans.

1 - A short person with white hair and a blue streak. Seems to have extensive powers beyond a certain person's death. Drinks ketchup.
Sans Gaster.

2 - Taller this time, but still having the white hair with an orange streak. Never takes off his 'battle body'. It's really just an outfit he made for a party.
Papyrus Gaster.

3 - A normal human, but with yellow skin. Doesn't really have a proper gender. Can turn back time somehow.
Frisk Dreemurr.

4 - Red hair tied into a ponytail that somehow defies gravity. Likes fighting. Once accidentally told Frisk to turn the heat up too high and burned her house down.
Undyne

5 - Mega weeb. A great inventor and could team up with Hatsume Mei. Would go crazy if she was in a anime. (Well today's your lucky day, Alphys~)
Alphys

6 - A softie parent who used to be a queen. Makes amazing butterscotch-cinnamon pie. Hates when Frisk, Chara and Flowey gets hurt.
Toriel Dreemurr.

7 - Used to be a king, now king-in-residence. Wife broke up with him and he became sad fluffy boi. Also a softie for his children who visit him time to time.
Asgore Dreemurr.

8 - Has a weird obsession with spiders. Wants to build a hotel for spiders. Likes money.
Muffet.

9 - A ghost human. Has a strange liking to knifes and murder. Teases Flowey by joking about spraying weed killer on him.
Chara Dreemurr.

10 - Used to look like a normal human before his 'Mutant Quirk' turned him into a flower. Can still look like a human. Has a strange laugh.
Flowey Dreemurr.

11 - A shy character who has a talent in music, preferably DJ music. His sister is a superstar. Paler than a pale banana.
Napstablook.

12 - A mega superstar. Could be best friends with Aoyama Yuga. Brother is a DJ-loving banana.
Mettaton.

13 - Shy and has a fire-related 'Quirk'. Shares similarities with a certain nether portal. Runs a bar.
Grillby.

14-Unknown appearance.
T³∆∆|³.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you when you were talking about the last one," Nezu stated. Gaster sighed as he made up a quick lie.

"Well, we haven't seen her in years, and we were all going together when we... Got attacked. By, uh, a person with a hologram Quirk. She was the one who took the photo so I don't have her image. It's all a blur, really..." Gaster lied. The good thing about him is his mask, which covers most of his emotions. Nezu smiled.

"No, I mean the name."

"Oh, their name? It's T³∆∆|³."

"You did it again."

Gaster was sweating a bit. I can't say her name! Let me try in my mind. T, t, t³∆∆|³! Darn!

"Well, sir, the problem is...

...I can't seem to be able to say their name."

You smart cookies probably figured out who T³∆∆|³ is. If you don't know, don't spoil it! I might do forms for entry in the next chapter. My 666 word was... Spider! Bye bye now 🤠

Edited March 25 2020