Kanata x Flora

|SMUT WARNING|
Dabaliklovers235

I was bored. Utterly bored. I didn't know what Flora was up to, and I didn't want to bother her just yet. She was still mad at me from earlier. I had offended her, and she didn't want to talk to me. I hated it when she ignored me. I was so bored when I wasn't with her. She was basically my entire world. My love, my existence.
I don't think she knows that I love her, though. She's everything I have. When she came into my life, my entire perspective changed. Guess it's up to Ayato to kill Yui now, because my murderous drive for her has completely left. Flora keeps me at bay.
I finally got up and walked to Flora's room. I opened the door, and Flora wasn't there. That's when I heard the shower water turn on.
Hmm.
A sadistic smile tugged at my lips, but the smile was more lustful than anything.
I walked over to the bathroom door and tried the knob, smiling when I found it unlocked. I opened the door quietly and shut it behind me, flipping the latch.
"What are you doing?" I heard Flora yelp before I could turn around.
I walked across the room to her, placing my hand on her waist and pushing her back against the wall.
"What does it look like I'm doing?" I said, then licked her neck. She shuddered, and I smirked again. I bit her sharply, making sure she felt it. She moaned, reaching up to grab the sleeve on my shoulder. I pulled back from the bite and licked it to seal it. I went lower, right above her collarbone, and began leaving my mark on her. She let out a small mewl that seriously turned me on. I nipped her hard enough to draw blood, and she gasped. I lifted my face to look at her.
"You love it when I bite you, don't you, Cupcake?"
She avoids my eyes, a scarlet blush dusted across her cheeks.
"Answer me, Cupcake," I said in a light voice, but I know she knew I meant it.
"Y-yes," she stuttered.
"Take this off," I said, tugging at her shirt.
She lifted it over her head and dropped it to the floor.
"May I?" I asked, slipping my fingers around the clasp of her bra.
She nodded without looking at me. I paused, then raised my hand and touched her face.
"Look at me, Cupcake." Her blue eyes meet mine, full of confusion and insecurity.
"I love you, Cupcake. Don't you ever doubt that statement."
Her eyes widened, and then she nodded.
With thst, I undid the clasp id her bra and dropped it on the floor on top of her shirt.
I pressed my lips against hers, and she returned my kiss. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and explored every inch. I put my hand on her breasts and squeezed them while I kissed her. She gasped a couple times into my mouth.

I eventually separated from the kiss.
I unbuttoned her skirt and unzipped it. When it fell to the floor, I tore my own clothes off, and then I practically pushed her into the shower, pushing her against the wall and running my hands all over her body, memorizing it.
When I slipped my hand lower down, she gasped sharply in my ear. When I pushed my finger inside her, though, she let out a moan that was music to my ears, pressing her face to my shoulder.

She was mine.