Val x Angel (Hazbin Hotel One-Shot) /Part 2/

|SMUT WARNING. I REPEAT, SMUT WARNING.|

Third P.O.V.

Angel looked up at Val with wide eyes as Val shut the door behind him. His cheeks were crimson red, but the dark hid that somewhat, and for that he was grateful.
He looked up into Val's eyes, and there was a moment of dead silence before Val grabbed Angel's wrist and yanked him forward, making him gasp.
Val kissed him heatedly, wrapping his arms around the spider. Angel lifted his primary arms up to grip at Val's shoulders as the kiss got more intense.
Angel pushed his tongue inside Val's mouth, fighting for dominance, but losing that battle quickly.
Val broke the kiss and slammed Angel back against the wall, his hand slipping up to grip around Angel's throat. Angel squirmed under Val's touch as Val moved down Angel's neck with his mouth, biting and sucking, leaving love bites up and down.
Angel was squirming and whimpering like a kitten, and his moans got more agressive when Val bit down on a certain part of his neck, causing the moth demon to smirk against Angel's skin.
"Does it feel good, Angel-Cakes?" He whispered in Angel's ear, causing more squirming.
He tightened his grip on Angel's throat.
"Answer me," he commanded shortly.
"Yes, Val," Angel whimpered, avoiding Val's gaze.
"Good boy," Val said, loosening his grip a bit.
"Are you prepared for this?" He asked, dragging his fingers down Angel's body.
"Yes," Angel said, his voice more serious this time.

With that, Val grabbed the left collar of Angel's coat and yanked, tearing the thin fabric down the middle instead of taking time to unbutton it.

Angel was very obviously already hard; his thin brown shorts didn't do much to conceal that fact.
Val took his glasses and hat off, as well as his coat and the shirt underneath.
He didn't miss that Angel started staring, taking in everything.
He grabbed Angel by the shoulder and threw him back onto the bed. He got on the bed after him, getting on top of the smaller demon. He ripped Angel's shorts off, which didn't take much, considering how sharp his nails were.
He put two fingers to Angel's mouth.
"Suck," he said shortly.

Angel put his mouth around Val's fingers and sucked obediently, coating Val's fingers with saliva.
Val spread one of Angel's ass cheeks with his other hand; and inserted a finger slowly into Angel, making him squirm. Val added a second finger and began to thrust them slowly. Angel whined, bucking up against Val's hand.
Val smiled and kept this up for a moment; but then withdrew his fingers.
He started unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants while Angel watched.
From the bulge that showed through, it was obvious that Val was not lacking is size.
Angel felt his gut twist in anticipation.

Once Val removed the rest of his clothing, he moved back on top of Angel.

Val reached over a grabbed something out of the nightstand by the bed. Angel recognized the lube bottle from when he had gone through Val's things the other week.
Val poured some onto his hand and lubed himself up, then placed the bottle back down.

Making eye contact with Angel, he began to push himself into the smaller demon.
Despite the lube and Val's attempts to warm Angel up, there was still quite a bit of resistance as he pushed himself inside of Angel. A bit more resistance was met before a small jerk forwards let him break through, letting him bury his member deep within the spider's core.
The tight sensation made Val sigh; while Angel let out a much louder moan of pleasure and agony.
Despite the tight fit, Angel obviously wanted more, and Val began to thrust into him slowly. He had a temptation to grab the spider's hips and fuck him with all he had, but he kept a grip on his patience.
A small chuckle escaped his lips as he heard Angel start letting out small moans and huffs.
He used his arms to pin Angel down, and as a grip as he began thrusting as hard as he could.
Val leaned down to Angel's ear and purred.
"I love you, Angie."
He didn't expect Angel to answer that, but found delight in the lustful expression on Angel's face.
His first pair of arms were digging into Val's back; the second were gripping into the sheets as Val kept thrusting away at his insides. A few more louder cries and moans came from Angel before he seemed to tighten up, his insides further clamping down on Val's member as though his very body was attempting to suck Val dry.
Val glanced down and saw a speck of white flick up and onto Angel's fluff as Angel came on himself.
Picking up the pace as fast as he could; Val began to ram into Angel mercilessly. Louder moans and broken words left Angel's lips as he arched his back, over-sensitivity driving him mad. His sharp claws dug deep into Val's skin as he let out cries of delight. Val kept up the rough pace only for a few more minutes before he could start to feel himself growing closer and closer to the edge.
With a few more sharp thrusts he was pushed to his limit, a pleasure filled sigh escaping his lips as he began to cum, pumping his load as deep into Angel as demonly possible; painting the spider-demon's insides white to remind him of who he belonged to. He kept this up for only a moment longer before pulling out of Angel and laying down beside him. He pulled Angel close and held him until he fell asleep, feeling nothing in his heart but love for the spider-demon in his arms.