Cheater (Angel x Valentino)

Third p.o.v.

Angel had left five hours ago, and Val didn't know where the hell he was. Angel hadn't run off in a while, and it worried Val, especially since he'd been gone for so long without answering his phone.

†††
"You just can't go too long without dick, can you?"
Angel moaned as he allowed himself to be ravaged by a random demon he'd hooked up with. They weren't anywhere close to the wonders that Val pulled for him, but Angel had needed the simulation so bad and Val was too busy to give it to him, although that was hardly an excuse to cheat.
"You're just a fucking slut," the demon snarled. "I can't believe he loves someone like you."

†††
Angel returned a few hours later, having convinced the demon to let him shower so that Val wouldn't smell the sex on him.
When he got back to the studio, he had a bad feeling that Val was upstairs waiting for him, and felt quite scared, knowing that Val was going to interrogate him for answers.
He cursed under his breath when he saw his bedroom light on from under the door, letting him know that Val was in there.
He opened the door slowly, stepping inside and trying his best not to look guilty.

"Where the fuck were you?" Val snapped from his spot on the bed.
"Out and about," Angel said as nonchalantly as possible, avoiding Val's harsh gaze.
Val got up and grabbed ahold of Angel pulling him close.
"I want answers, Angel-Cakes."
"I was just out with Cherry," he lied, but Val's expression was unbelieving.
"Then why have you showered recently? You smell too clean to have been out and about all day," he stated smartly.
Angel didn't respond, dropping his gaze to the floor.
Val snatched Angel's chin and forced him to look up and make eye contact.
"I want answers. Now."
Angel cringed, and then finally admitted the truth, knowing there was no getting out of it.
"I slept with someone else," his mumbled, his voice barely audible.
"You what?" Val snarled. "Speak up, I don't think I heard you."
"I slept with someone else," Angel said louder.
With that, Val reared his hand back and slapped Angel hard across the face.
Angel flinched at the pain, once again avoiding Val's gaze. He knew he'd fucked up.

Angel gasped as Val suddenly grasped his wrist, yanking him out of the room and down the hall.
Angel's gut twisted, as he had a feeling he knew exactly where they were going.
Val dragged him downstairs and towards the VIP section, taking him through and into a side room that Angel was all too familiar with. Val had used it all too much when Angel had first started working at the studio to break him into submission.
Val closed the door behind himself and threw Angel down on the bed stomach first, and made short work of tying him down with the restraints on the bed.
The walls were covered with an assortment of whips, belts, chains and other various torturing devices.
Val grabbed the back of Angel's shirt and ripped it off, leaving Angel's back exposed.
There were no words of warning before a whip slashed down across Angel's back, causing him to cry out in pain and fear.
"Shut the fuck up," Val snarled.
He began to bring the whip down hard and fast across Angel's back, ignoring Angel's protests and cries of pain.
He didn't stop until Angel's back was a bloody mess of whip marks and he was sobbing quietly into the sheets.
Val finally stopped and wiped the blood from the whip and hanging it back up.
He grabbed Angel roughly by chin, forcing him to make eye contact again.
"Who do you belong to?" He asked harshly.
"You," Angel whimpered, tears flowing from his eyes.
"Good," Val said in response, still looking into Angel's eyes.

Val reached down and yanked Angel's shorts down, grabbing one of his ass cheeks and digging his nails into the skin.
The first slap came without warning, making Angel squirm again.
"Let." Smack. "This." Smack. "Be."
Smack. "The." Smack. "Last." Smack. "Time." Smack. "That." Smack. "You." Smack. "Betray." Smack. "Me."
Tears continued to drip down Angel's face. His ass burned with pain, but the pain brought pleasure too. He began to question his sanity as he felt himself harden a bit.
Val's free hand suddenly slipped between Angel's legs and grabbed ahold of his hardening member.
"Fuckin whore," he chided. "I've just started with you and you're already dripping."
Angel pressed his face into the sheets, his cheeks turning red with embarrassment.

Val yanked Angel's head up by his hair and leaned forward, capturing his lips with his own. Angel didn't kiss back at first, the action surprising him. Then he began to kiss back with the same intensity.
Val ran his tongue along Angel's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Angel slightly shook his head, insisting on playing hard to get one last time.
Val grabbed part of Angel's fluff between his fingers and squeezed, digging his nails in, and making him gasp. Val took the opportunity and pushed his tongue in Angel's mouth. Angel felt the little morals he had left fade away as his mouth was invaded by Val's tongue.

Val eventually broke the kiss.
"Get on your knees," he commanded, glaring down at him.
Angel obeyed, shifting onto his knees, his arse lifted in the air since he couldn't move his arms because of the restraints, which held his arms above his head.

Val put three of his fingers against Angel's lips.
"Suck," he demanded. Angel did so obediently, coating Val's fingers throughly with saliva.

Val withdrew his fingers from Angel's mouth after a moment. He spread Angel's ass cheeks with his other hand and slowly inserted his index finger into Angel, making him shift in anticipation.
Val moved his finger faster after a moment, and inserted another, making Angel huff.
Soon Val inserted all three fingers and began to thrust them in and out of Angel, making him whine desperately. Val pushed his fingers all the way in, and brushed against Angel's prostate in the process, making him arch his back, his insides tightening around Val.

Val smirked and withdrew his fingers. He removed his glasses, coat and so on until he was just in his pants, his bulge visibly showing through.
He unbuckled his belt, slipping it off and dropping it on the ground.
He  slipped his pants and briefs down, his member springing loose. He grabbed Angel's thighs, jerking him back and inserting himself without giving Angel any time to adjust. Angel whined sharply in pain as his insides were quickly and aggressively torn open while Val thrust into him mercilessly.

The pain began to turn into a pleasure after a few minutes, and Angel's whines turned into moans and huffs as his gut twisted with pleasure.

Val grabbed Angel under the chin, lifting his face up and forcing him to meet his eyes.
"Don't fucking look away. I want you to look at me the whole time," he said, his voice low and seductive. Angel locked his eyes with Val's, his cheeks bright red as his moans got louder.
Val began to thrust his hips even faster, his nails digging into Angel's skin. Angel trembled as he began to reach his peak, trying to keep his eyes from rolling back.
"I'm c-close," Angel whimpered a few seconds later, making Val smirk.
"Don't even think about cumming until I say so," he ordered Angel, just to torture him a bit more. His hips thrust rapidly in and out of the spider, his member brushing Angel's prostate as his movements allowed him to get further inside of Angel.

Angel began to see white and grit his teeth as he tried to control himself.

"Who do you belong to?" Val asked again.
"Y-you-"
"Speak up," Val snapped.
"Yo- fuck! You, Val," he said louder, over simulation began to drive him mad.
"That's right. Are you going to go behind my back again?"
"No, I promise I won't," Angel forced out as he looked at Val with half closed eyes.
"Good boy," Val said. "Cum for me now, baby."
Angel took no time in doing so, a stream of white shooting from his length as he cried out loudly.

Val released inside of him shortly after, filling up the spider-demons insides, making Angel sigh from the heat of it.
Val pulled out of him as Angel went limp against the bed, catching his breath.
Val leaned down and kissed him on the lips breifly, before getting dressed and leaving Angel there, not entirely done with him just yet.