Is This A Date?

It was close but as the time of me writing this, Blake is in the lead. I'll eventually write dates for the others but Blake is first. Enjoy.

(Y/n) POV

(Y/n): "I suppose I'll ask Blake. I enjoyed tutoring with her, might have a blast with her out in the town...... Who am I talking to?"

I look around and see nobody. I'm losing my mind. I shook my head and walked out of the garage to outside. I walk back inside beacon and down the halls to the dormitory. I go over to team RWBY dorm and knock. After some footsteps from the other side, Ruby answers and waves.

Ruby: "Hiya!"

(Y/n): "Ruby, where's Blake?"

Blake then steps from behind Ruby.

Blake: "(Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "Hey, I'm headed to town to get Jaune his new pajamas and milk and I was hoping you could accompany me?"

Blake blushed and didn't respond right away. She blinked a few times before she answered.

Blake: "Uhm... O-Okay..... Yeah.....I guess.."

I smile.

(Y/n): "Great! Get ready and meet me out front."

Blake nods and I walk away back to the garage to get my bike.

Blake's POV

I stood there as Ruby shuts the door. She turns to me with a confused but also saddened expression.

Ruby: "D-Did (Y/n) just ask you out?"

Blake: "Of course not! I-I don't think..."

The door suddenly opened revealing Weiss and Yang.

Yang: "What're you two doing?"

Ruby: "(Y/n) just asked out Blake!"

Yang's eyes change as she turns to me aggressively.

Yang: "WHAT?!"

Everyone looks at her strangely. She looks around at us all and changes her eyes back, she clears her throat.

Yang: "I-I mean cool beans."

Blake: "No, he didn't ask me out! He only wants me to go with him into town while he buys Jaune his stuff."

Yang: "Oh... Okay."

I walk to the door and place my hand on the door handle.

Blake: "I should go. He's waiting for me."

3rd POV

Everyone stayed quiet as Blake left the room. Yang sat down in Blake's bed and propped her head up with her hands. She sighed as Ruby sat down beside her and put an arm around her.

Ruby: "I'm sorry Yang... I know how much you like him."

Yang: "Why did he ask her and not me?"

Weiss: "You like him?"

Yang nods her head as Weiss sat down on the other side of her.

Yang: "Yeah... Ever since I first met him, I couldn't stop thinking about him."

Weiss: "You still have a chance to confess... Blake said it wasn't a date, did she not?"

Yang: "Yes but Blake wants it to be a date.."

Ruby: "What do you mean?"

Yang: "She obviously likes him too."

Ruby sinks down into the bed.