-2-

Yume's POV

I knew he didn't like the way I cook but I didn't think that it would affect me so much. I walked out of the Butterfly Estate and walked around the huge garden. It probably affected me so much because Giyuu was probably the only person that supported me through my whole life besides Urokodaki-san. We both supported each other and even though he is so quiet all the time, he still at least takes the effort to talk to me.

I sat on a tree and looking down at the grass and Mitsuri and Shinobu looking at me.

"Are you okay?" Mitsuri asked.

"Mhm, I am fine," I replied trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Giyuu is sometimes really annoying but I am sure, he didn't mean it that way..." said Shinobu trying to cheer me up.

"Giyuu always really frank even though it is hard to say. When I asked, he simply just nodded." I said looking at the grass.

I heard the door open and saw Giyuu coming into the garden. He looked emotionless as per usual and walked out onto the stone path. He sat on the grass and for some reason started pulling the nice green grass out of the ground. Shinobu looked at Giyuu and gasped and her eye started twitching.

"Giyuu.. please stop," said Shinobu smiling forcefully.

Giyuu's POV

As usual, Shinobu is annoying me. I like pulling out her grass but she doesn't like it. I don't even understand why is she so stupid. Grass can regrow anyway. I ignored her and continue pulling out her grass. 

'Giyuu, this grass is very special. Stop." she said as nicely as she could.

Suddenly, Yume leapt off the tree and grabbed my arm and dragged me back into the Butterfly Estate. She is 10 and yet she can drag a 21-year-old. Honestly, her arms and legs are like sticks.

"You are so annoying, you know that?" said Yume.

"No, I am not." I replied.

"Stop pulling the grass just because it makes you feel better," Yume said.

"Okay..." I replied.

"And also I am very sorry for being a burden to you. I always sit on trees and watch you fight and I can't help you. So I am sorry." Yume said turning around with her small sniffles as she walked away.

Obviously, I didn't even know what to do. 

"Yume, I don't think you considered a burden." I simply said.

She turned around and looked at me with her grey eyes filled with tears. Honestly, it pained me to see her like that.

"You can't cook and you sit on trees and watch me fight, but it doesn't mean you're a burden. You are a nice person to be around and I trust you a lot and through the years since I met you at Final Selection until now, you have been supporting me through Sabito's and Makomo's death." I said.

"Really?" she asked.

"Wait one thing, are you really Giyuu?" she asked as I looked at her with the dumb look.

"Yes," I replied

"Well, in 5 years. That is the most you have said to me." Yume said.

"Okay..." I said.

Suddenly, she jumped towards me and hugged me and I stood there in surprise. I stood there as still as a stick as she hugged me. 

"Giyuu, you can't hug," said Mitsuri spurting out a small laugh