-14-

Muichiro's POV

I reached my hand out as she gratefully accepted it with her red face. I hope she is okay. She looks at the demon in frustration but also grief and sadness. The demon gripped Yume's Mother's katana in anger.

"Mother. What are you doing here?" asked Yume angrily.

Mother? Did Yume's Mother turn into a demon? Suddenly, I vaguely remember Giyuu telling me about Yume's mother. 

"I am no longer your mother." the demon said as she tried to grab Yume's arm. She quickly jumped back and unsheathed her katana.

"Sure, I don't want a demon as my mother anyway," she said. I could see her eyes shimmering with small droplets tearing down here face. 

"Dream Breathing- Fourth Form- Lucid Dreamer," Yume said as she moved at an incredible speed. The demon somehow dodged it and unsheathed her katana ready to slice Yume. Yume dashed forward and the demon deflected it as a huge screeching noise erupted.  I noticed her eyes and it said Upper Moon 4. Yume bounced backwards regaining her balance.

"Breath of Mist- Sixth Form- Moonlit Mist," I said as I jumped up and sent many ranged slashes towards the demon. The demon jumped backwards looking at me in anger and rushed towards me. 

"Breath of Mist-Seventh Form- Obscuring Clouds," I said as I landed beneath the mist before running ready to strike.

"Dream Breathing- Tenth Form- StarFall." said the demon as she jumped slashing purple slashes everywhere. I ran around dodging it as my mist soon disappeared. 

"Dream Breathing- 9th Form- Feather Touch," Yume said as she jumped up and slashed the demon as she gently floated down. I was greeted with a 'tch' sound and I noticed the demon's eyes turned from purple to a dark red with its pupils shaped like a cat.

"Dream Breathing- 2nd Form- Shattering Anguish." said the demon as she lunged towards Yume as pierced her leg. Yume fell to the ground as I ran towards her. The demon smiled and threw her sword towards me. I quickly dodged it as it grazed my shoulder.

"Breath Of Water- 1st Form- Water Surface Slice," said Giyuu as he suddenly appeared and tried to decapitate the demon. The demon leapt onto his katana and bounced off diving back down into the crack. The other demons followed as we looked at the sea of demons disappear.

Mitsuri, Obanai, Giyuu, Shinobu, Himejima, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Yume, Zenitsu walked into the living room.

"Should we follow them?" asked Tanjiro.

"No. We must not act hastily." said Himejima.

"We should try and prevent this. I could bring wisteria around here." said Shinobu smiling.

"I think it is better than we bring them here because we would be able to eliminate as many demons as possible." said Obanai.

"The Upper Moons and Muzan is our target though," Yume said.

"Yume, your mother is an Upper Moon 4," I said as Yume nodded.

"We will eliminate her, no matter what. She isn't my mother anymore," said Yume looking at everyone forlornly. Everyone nodded solemnly as we all were silent.

"She hasn't eaten anyone yet," said Giyuu.

"She has been a demon for 7 years," I said.

"Longer than Nezuko," said Shinobu looking at Nezuko.

"She looked like she was about to eat Yume though," I said as Yume shook her head.

"She wanted her katana back. She took it and told me to not fight her or else she would kill me." Yume said.

"But yet you did," said Shinobu.

"And she didn't kill you," Obanai said looking at Yume.

"It was because Mui-Muichiro and Giyuu helped," Yume said waving her hands around. I wonder why she stuttered on my name. Maybe, it's hard to pronounce. 

It was in the middle of the night and we decided to do shifts to watch the crack. We would fix it tomorrow and I know Shinobu is on the verge of pouring wisteria everywhere but she sits there with Tanjiro. Zenitsu starts screaming and we all quickly cover our ears. I don't know why he is screaming but I quickly rushed down the hallway. The screaming died down and Yume walked past my room to her room. 

I closed the door and grabbed a cloth. I went to the bathroom and soaked it with a cloth and cleaned my face. It was very dirty and covered in blood. I cleaned my face and hung the cloth up to dry. I walked back to my room ready to go to sleep. I laid down and I heard an odd noise. I rubbed my eyes to see Tanjiro telling it's my shift. He falls asleep outside of my door and I sigh a long, long sigh. I just got ready for bed and now I have to do my shift.

I walked to the crack and see Shinobu head nodding back and forth. I tap her on the shoulder and she wakes up looking at me.

"Did Tanjiro go already?" she asked. Do I look like Tanjiro? I don't even have short hair.

"Yes. He called me here." I replied as Shinobu got up.

"Okay, I will go choose someone," said Shinobu yawning.

She walked down the hallway as I stare at the crack. I rather stare at the window than stare at an empty crack in the ground. I look at it and hear someone coming. I turn around and see Yume coming in yawning like a person who hasn't slept in days.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." she replied sitting down beside me staring at the crack. 

"Well this is boring," she said. I nodded and she fell asleep landing my lap. I smiled and looked at her. She should have just gone to bed. Should I bring her back or should I just wait here?

I pick up Yume and ran to her room. I placed her onto her bed and covered here before running out of her room closing the door. 

"Obanai, its time for your shift," I said as he trudged out picking up his katana. His room is so messy, its no wonder Yume has to always clean his room whenever she enters.

"Mitsuri, its time for your shift," I said as I walked to Mitsuri's room. Mitsuri smiles and walks out grabbing her katana. She looked tired but at least she still has the energy to smile.

I walk to my room to see a Tanjiro still on the ground. I drag him into my room and I will just let him sleep on the floor. I placed my katana down and hop into bed like it was my best friend. I  covered myself and soon drifted off to sleep.

NekoNya's Message

I don't know why but when I write the word 'yawn'. I yawn. It's really weird.