Pranks

Narrator's POV

Payton is infamous for his terrifying pranks. His pranks are definitely not harmless often leaving people with nightmares or in most cases leaving him, in trouble. Today was one of those days that Payton felt like a prankster which was bad for everyone as no one was deemed safe.

Payton's POV

Oooooo I have such a good prank today. I have pranked everyone in this house but one poor little soul. Anthony.  I feel bad I really do but it's just time, I have to. However I have to stop at the store first to pick up a few things I will need for the prank. 

"Hey Jaden can I drive to the store I have to pick up a few things," I asked. He hesitated since I only had my permit but eventually let me go to the store. I drove to Party City and quickly went inside hoping that not many fans would stop me. I got some fake blood and latex and payed for them ,thankful no fans had been there, and drove home. It was about noon when I got back and I started setting up. I was going to do the prank were I pretended to have fallen off of my bed and died. I started to do the special effects makeup. It took about an hour but I was pretty happy with the results. 

I then made a puddle of blood that I was going to lay my head in

I then made a puddle of blood that I was going to lay my head in. I was finally all set up, so since Ant's room was right next to mine he could here me pretty well so I am going to make a really loud thump sound and then he will hopefully come in. I got myself prepared and hit my fist into my bed frame and laid in the blood. I heard rushed footsteps and my bedroom door being opened. 

"Omg Payton are you okay!" I heard Ant say. I heard him rush to me then felt him trying to wake me up. 

"No No No No No this cant be happening," he said very distraught. He shook me harder begging me to wake up and be okay. He stopped shaking me and started sobbing. 

"Please my baby brother, please wake up I can't lose you." He continued to sob and then I heard more footsteps. 

"Omg what happened in here," I heard another voice say. It was Griffin, I knew then that I had to stop the prank. I opened my eyes as I slowly sat up. 

"I was just playing a prank," I said not realizing what I had done. Griffin was about to say something when we heard a loud sob. We both turned over to see Ant against the wall crying and rocking back and forth. Griffin immediately rushed to him as I just stood there in guilt. 

"Shh it's okay babyboy just breath," Griffin said. Griffin kept hugging him whispering sweet nothings into his ear. I felt so dumb for not stopping the prank sooner.  It took a while to calm Ant down but when he did he moved him to his room. He came back and looked at me like he was going to kill me. 

"You better be bare and in the corner when I come back," he said making me feel very intimidated. I scrambled to take my pants off and ran to the corner of my room. 

Griffin's POV

I went downstairs to cool off not wanting to spank Payton out of anger. 10 minutes later I was ready with a belt in my hand. I didn't like spanking the boys but they've made it harder recently from how much they've been disobeying us. I walked up the stairs and went straight to Payton's room not wanting to delay the punishment any further. 

I walked in the room instantly spotting Payton in the corner of his room. I sighed "Let's get this over with," I said. He nodded and turned around already sniffling a little bit. I guided him onto my lap and started my lecture.

I can't believe SMACK you would pull SMACK such an awful prank SMACK and on top of that SMACK you didn't stop SMACK when you knew SMACK Ant was crying SMACK after were done SMACK I expect you SMACK to apologize SMACK to him SMACK am I clear SMACK

"Yes sir," Payton sobbed. I felt bad I really did but I had to finish the spanking. 

"25 more bub," I said before I started again. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Payton was crying loudly now almost hyperventilating. I rubbed his back for a few minutes to help him calm down a little bit and then I picked him up putting him on my lap. I hugged him rocking him back and forth. 

"Shhhh honey your okay," I said calming him down to only an occasional sniffle. I put my stern face back on which made him whimper. He was so cute but I couldn't get side tracked. 

"You need to go apologize to Ant now," I said. He whined in response sticking his head into my chest. Ugh he was just to adorable but I needed him to go apologize so I just picked him up and carried him to Ants room. I walked in to see Ant making a Tik Tok back to his usual peppy self. 

He looked at us and immediately smiled while reaching his arms out for Payton. Payton jumped into Ants arms hugging him tumbling out a million apologies.

SMACK I looked at Ant surprised that he spanked Payton. Payton was surprised to and his eyes quickly filled with tears. Ant noticed and quickly spoke. 

"It's okay but don't EVER pull another prank on me again okay" he said with his eyebrow raised. Payton whined but nodded snuggling into Ant as he guided them to lay down. I left them to cuddle and went downstairs hoping to find Noen but heard the door open. Jaden walked in with a Gucci bag and looked at me. 

"What did I miss?" 

_______________________________________________________________

cnug6094 thank you so much for requesting this chapter. I'm sorry it took so long but here it is, I hope it was all you wished for. Also if you had a request for me I am working on it and should be done with the next on Thursday so stay tuned for that. Bye babes hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving

-Love Em