Welcome Home

You were lying in bed with lingerie on instead of your usual sweats and you decided to read a sexy book that he got you. The book definitely got you going. You heard a door open and you were certain it was Jack. Rapidly, you got out of your reading position and tried to look sexy. Your house had stairs, so Jack came up the stairs slowly at first then a little quicker.
I could tell by the footsteps that he wanted to see me.
"Selena, wow! You look amazing—-. How long have you been in that outfit?," Jack asked. As I got up from the bed to greet him, I walked to him with a bit of a strut. A sexy strut. I could tell that Jack was wanting me and couldn't contain his urge to want to go inside me. I traced his outfit of the blue shirt and black pants he wore to work. I inched my fingers towards his tie, hearing him moan was my favorite part of our time together.
"Take me... come on... take your tie off or I'll do it for ya," I said in a commanding voice. It was then that he had me go on my knees and I sucked his dick. He got closer and closer by the second. "Selena. I'm so f@@@ing close. Yeah, yeah," Jack said while he came all over my tits. Jack made me lick up his juices and I took control and straddled his thighs. His hard package came up from behind me. It felt so good. And so right. It was the best feeling ever having him under me.
Once we got my climax, I could feel him cum inside me and I squirted out like I never have before. We had to have been making noises we never have, but we didn't care and we continued the same thing all night.