Sexual tension

You have been working with him for six months and he's your boss. You know it's frowned upon, but it feels so right. His name is Adam and he may be kind of a dick but he is so hot at the same time. You may be his assistant, but can't help but think about you two having sex in his office on his wooden desk.
"Hey, Amanda. Would you be able to make these copies and fax them to the head office in Boston?," he asked. There was definitely butterflies in my stomach as he said those words. I lingered a moment more and then looked at Adam. I made a gulping sound as I paused.
"Um... yes...I...uh...I can do it now," I stuttered. Oh no! I think he knows that I fancy him. I know that the other people here can tell that there is something going on with us. It fucking shows apparently.
"Good. And after that do you mind sitting in on a meeting with me? The executives are running the numbers by me and doing other boring stuff," Adam requested. He always does this with me where he will have me do tasks on top of another. I don't mind cos it's my job but it does irritate the hell outta me.
"Sure. Do you need me to take notes in the laptop? I could definitely do that", I replied. I am so nervous and so I bolted out and made the copies and faxed to the head office. For a very new company, we still use a fax machine. It's outdated but cool simultaneously. The place I work in is a marketing company called: Minx and Co. I do quite like the work here. It surely isn't my cup of tea but it pays the bills.
Once I return back from my duties, Adam waits for me at the door of his office.
"I forgot to say that you don't need to take notes for this meeting that will be going on in five minutes. I do hope you'll be there. It's going to be in conference room 3. Do you have any questions?," Adam asked.
"No, sir I don't," I said.
"You don't have to call me sir, Amanda," Adam replied.
"I know. I'm just nervous. Fuck.... I didn't mean to say that,"I said. This got so awkward and I don't wanna know why I said it. The doorway had tension that you could cut with a knife. Out of nowhere, I moved in closer to him. What's happening? Is he pulling me in?! Is it forbidden?
"Adam, do you fancy me?," I innocently asked.
"Can we talk about this later? I need to prepare the reports and the questions I need answered," Adam replied.
I know that Adam is only being this way cos of the meeting which is beginning in 2 minutes. Fuck! I have to run to the conference room on the third floor. Luckily, I'm only one floor away. I don't wanna be early though. Are the executives here at all? Do I need to check my hair or my face? It's been so long since I've done a meeting with only my boss.

I went on to the stairs to get to the third floor. I made it right when Adam did. It was a huge relief. My main fear of working in the same building as Adam is to not helping me at all.
"After this meeting, we'll talk," Adam whispered.
"Ok," I replied.

So the meeting went on forever!!! I was bored out of my mind and hoping that I won't at any time be in the same ranks of Adam. I genuinely wished I could have jumped out the window or made a huge scene.

I walked to Adam's office. The door was closed, so I knocked. There are not any windows in his office, but the office is so lovely. It has the best view of the city!
"You said you wanted to talk to me, Adam," I said.
"Yes. Take a seat... do you know that we can't have anything going on between us at all? It sucks, I know but in response to your question, I do fancy you," Adam said.
"So what are we to do about it, Adam? I know that we can't be an item if we are dating or we'd have to be quiet about it," I said. I knew that working with an unbelievably attractive man was gonna put me in a bad position.... it feels dirty, but I know that it's gonna feel so right when he's inside me.
"I know what we're going to do. Not tell anyone that I'm fucking you. Close the blinds, the tension in here is making me wanna fuck you hard and long," Adam said with his teeth slightly gritted. I could tell that he was about to get hard by the way he was talking, but I did as he asked and began to kiss him deep and passionately. In the process, we cleared everything off the desk and resumed to having sex on the top of the desk, falling in the process onto the floor.
"Amanda, are you ok?," Adam asked. I nodded that I was fine and allowed him to penetrate me and rub my clit. The pain was going away and I was feeling so much pleasure. I moaned into it with each hit of the spot.
"You're a little tight, Amanda. I'm not sure if you have a condom at all," Adam said as he was rocking into me.
"I... have none with me or in my bag," I replied a bit breathless.
"I'm gonna cum inside you...," Adam said as he dropped the cum inside me. He pulled out shortly after, but I wanted to go again and the office was only open for another hour.
"Let's do it again. I want you again.. now," I said to Adam. He looked at me and proceeded to fuck me until work was over. It felt so good. I decided to do a cream pie of his liquid in the chance I would be pregnant.
"I guess the tension is now relieved, right?," I asked.
"I'm not done with you yet, Amanda. We need to go on a date. I was telling the truth when I said that I fancy you and want to be with you," Adam replied. I was in shock but I guess that one date would not hurt at all. I still wanted to be with him after all. I just hope that nobody from work sees us out at all. This isn't something we could be fearless on.

I agreed to go on a date but it would be an intimate date at his.