Hot

There was some tension between us. He and I were super hot for each other, but I couldn't help but want to jump on him every time I saw him. It must be a good relationship, right? Wrong. He wouldn't put his hands on me after what had happened last week. We were out on the town and I was with another man, grinding on him on the dance floor. I was high as a kite, and I regret my actions from that night.

"Look Adam. I am sorry. I was high on Molly and didn't know you were nearby when it happened. It was my mistake and I take full responsibility for my actions," I apologised. Adam looked at me and looked down at his feet. I knew he was gonna be upset about this, but it's been a week. What else was on his mind?
"Loraine, I'm not mad at that. I know you love me, but I did something that night too. I didn't dance with you. I really wish I would have walked over there and dirty danced with you. You and I need to get over this... I have to shag you now. I know we do this all the time, but I can't help that you're a great shag!", Adam said. We relieved our tensions and began on the kitchen countertop. Adam was kissing my neck as I removed clothes from mine and his body. I melted into his kisses on my neck. And he stripped down and began to take my shirt, shorts and pants off. He kept my bra on for a second, trying to figure out how to take it off.
"Here. I can get it, Adam," I said as I took it off with just one hand. It's a weird tactic I've used in times like this.
There was not much foreplay, since I was already wet from yesterday. And I'm one to cum easily on these events. I rocked back and forth on his dick and I was feeling great. Adam was almost done and I was definitely finished a while ago, but I can keep on for a while after I cum.
"F***," Adam exclaimed! I love that when he finishes he always says f***.
We stopped after that and remembered how much we loved each other.
"Promise me you won't get high on molly again, Loraine. I'd rather you get high off of shrooms next time," Adam laughed. It's true,  though. Adam and I love weed and shrooms!
"Promise, babes. I love you and I think I'm ready for another shag," I said. I traced his chest muscles and his face. He was just wanting to cuddle. We cuddled for the rest of the night.