First Orgasm

Sex has never been something that I enjoyed, but I am with a new guy now and he is hoping to make me orgasm tonight. That may not be happening. I know that I should be talking it out, but I can't orgasm. I can't even solo orgasm either. It's so concerning. I feel so much physical and mental pressure to do so. He also isn't good at  sex. I don't know how to tell him.
"Babe. I can't orgasm when you have sex with me or on my own," I said. I bursted into tears and sat in his lap. This was so hard to admit to, cos he was so great as a person. I thought that he'd be mad.
"Why didn't you tell me? How about we get started on sex? It will be easier once we do," Trent replied. I really like him. I find him to be beautiful in every way. I always wondered if I'm a lesbian or if I'm not into him. I know it's all in my head. Anyways, Trent started by kissing me and very slowly moving down my neck. It was sweet, sensual and I love my neck being kissed and touched. I went for his jawline and then I moved closer towards his happy trail. This time, I was very fast at making my way there. I was horny and I wanted him to know it. I love Trent so much. I then went down to his length and began playing with it. He was enjoying it, but I wanted him to help me orgasm with more sensations. Trent got up and began to do foreplay with my naked body, touching my boobs first and moving down to my vulva. He teased me for a bit and then started to go down on me. It felt great! Nobody has ever gone down on me before and I definitely was missing out. Trent came up to kiss me for a bit and then he told me to take his pants off. I was shocked! He hasn't asked me that in a while. I love it when he orders me around though. Only when we have sex though. I felt a feeling of my clit throbbing and felt an amazing sensation coming on. It was my first orgasm! I can't believe that I did it.
"I just had an orgasm!," I said. I was so happy that I wanted to go for another one. That's certainly the best feeling ever!